+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a mod or mods that...

Looking for a mod or mods that...

I posted this in the warrior forum on the wow forums but nothing so far so I thought I would try here as well. Long time reader and lurker first time poster really.

Anyone know of a mod or a combination of mods that will

A. Track my debuffs/buffs i.e. my shouts/sunder debuffs/thunder clap in a bar type format. I am currently using sorren's timers for that type if tracking which I really like.

B. A mod that will give me an audio clue when one of my buffs/debuffs is about to wear off or drop of a mob. This is the one thing that sorren's timers doesn't do. Is there even a mod out there that does this kind of thing?

Nature Enemy Cast Bar will show your mob debuffs quite well. Not sure if you can filter out everyone else's. Do not know of one that plays a noise. I think Scrolling Combat Text will say when one fades and that is generally an easy place to see them.

I'm looking for something similar, too. Back when I used one of the raid addons, it would give me an audio warning when my buffs were about to wear off (like 15secs), but it didn't track debuffs.

Bongos2 barmod puts a green outline on self-buffs that are currently up, and the same for debuffs that are currently up on your target, but it doesn't show the timer on the mod.

I'm tempted to edit Bongos2 myself to do that for me, but most of the time I'd rather just be playing WoW

I use Quartz for my bar-like debuffs (and also enemy cast bar), and classic buff frame from Pitbull for my shouts, big enough to see countdown (OmniCC) in it. Don't know if you can have sounds with them.

I modelled my setup on this BEHOLD! User Interface perfection | Tank Hard!. Some good mods there!

I use SuperTC. Hasn't been updated in ages, hasn't got a lot of options, but gets the job done for me. But it doesn't do sounds.

Svot

I use, and love, Debuff Filter

It's really easy to set up to track your buffs/debuffs, and your targets buffs/debuffs that you are interested in.

Try it, I'm sure you will like it

Naturs has abrs, but is being discontinued with 2.4. Try class timers and/or debuff filters, though there is no sounds that I know off.

The Ace2 addon Chronometer tracks spells you cast on others (demo shout, TC, etc.). It works for all classes (tracks dots/hots, etc). I don't know if there is an option to play a sound or not.

Check out my blog

Natur handed development over to other authors, NECB will be available in 2.4

+ Reply to Thread