+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Helm Enchant

Helm Enchant

What's the word on [item]Presence of Might[/item]?

I used it on my T4 because I liked SBV and Stam. Do you think I should keep it around for T5 or go for more avoidance?

It's still the premiere hat enchant in my view. Get one for T5, T6, all the offset hats etc, it's great.
    My Armory (May be in PvP Gear)

with as easy as the enchant is to get (if you have a couple of friends, you can get it in less than 30min) there's no reason to not have it on every helm you get and tank with.

That being said, I agree it is superior to the BC head enchant.

I have it on my [item]Tankatronic Goggles[/item] ...Didnt even know about it because never ran ZG when i was 60.

[item]Presence of Might[/item] and [item]Eternal Earthstorm Diamond[/item] =

Oh baby!

It's on my T4 helm and on one of my two pairs of Unwavering Legguards.

Definitely still a great enchant for prot warriors.
    Armstrong
    <Elysium>
    Burning Legion US

It's too good. The only thing I don't like about it is the fact you still need the dolls to turn them in. I have the idol but am missing a doll still to turn in for another enchant for Faceplate.

Keepers of time enchant is better on Faceplate.
    There are several piles in ZG that you can easily solo as prot warrior like the one near first boss and the one with all the small tigers next to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dots View Post
    Keepers of time enchant is better on Faceplate.
    There are several piles in ZG that you can easily solo as prot warrior like the one near first boss and the one with all the small tigers next to it.
    Gearing for avoidance in my raid never goes over well. My healers can be flakey at best, and avoidance tends to create a lot of false security in them. I'd rather the extra EH from the stm/BV.

You also use Shadowmoon Insignia, Rifle of the Stoic Guardian and 12agi enchant on a pure tanking cloak instead of 120AC.

KoT enchant is not gearing for avoidance, it's simply a good trade which you seem to make in multiple other slots too. EH isn't everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    It's too good. The only thing I don't like about it is the fact you still need the dolls to turn them in. I have the idol but am missing a doll still to turn in for another enchant for Faceplate.
    Dolls are easily obtainable solo. There are 2 hoodoo piles I find that are easy to solo to. The one at the beginning near the bats, ridiculous fight, its sad how easy it is to kill them. And one in Jin'do's room guarded by 4 elites. Harder, but still not too difficult to solo.

Have someone invite you into a raid group and go in and get your 2 easy piles. Make sure you take off all your gear before you loot incase it aggros everything around you. If you don't get a warrior doll, have someone else invite you and try again. Since looting the piles doesn't save you to the instance, you get a fresh instance everytime you get a new invite. It may take a bit of time, but it's possible to just run those 2 piles over and over again until you get it.

wow, great tip, i actually got a 5 man group and ran through the place collecting coins for other members. took 2 hours to get a warrior doll =P

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

all you need to get it is a doll?

Quote Originally Posted by Talani View Post
    all you need to get it is a doll?
    You need one [item]Punctured Voodoo Doll[/item] (make sure it says "Warrior" on it) and one [item]Primal Hakkari Idol[/item].

The Voodoo Dolls are looted from Jinxed Hoodoo Piles scattered around the instance. The Idols drop from both Jindo the Hexer and Blood Lord Mandokir. Each boss drops one Idol per kill and only one person can loot it. The Idols are BoP.

Presence of Might - Quests - World of Warcraft

You also need to be Friendly with the Zandalar Tribe to pick up the quest. You don't need to have the quest in your log to loot the items though.
    Last edited by Armstrong; 03-04-2008 at 03:15 PM.
    Armstrong
    <Elysium>
    Burning Legion US

only need a five man group for them to right?

Yeah more or less, depending on gear and how many of them are familiar with the encounters. If you only need one Idol and aren't too confident about your group, definitely go for Bloodlord since the fight is much easier than Jin'do. As little as three people in full TBC epics could probably handle Bloodlord.
    Armstrong
    <Elysium>
    Burning Legion US

Eh, you could probably duo it with few problems with a well geared healer.
    風林火山陰雷

ಠ ,ಠ
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain - it's time to roll the dice

Duo should be doable, but save yourself the 1 hour headache and bring someone to do damage too.

+ Reply to Thread