+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2.4 Fist Weapon Badge Rewards

2.4 Fist Weapon Badge Rewards

Any thoughts on these? They are significant upgrades for me, but is there any reason I shouldn't farm up the badges for these?
    Tauren warriors stand between their allies and death.
    Gnomes keep death from walking that far.

The only reason I can think of not farming the badges for these is that you can't get Fist Specialization. I'm not a fury warrior, but I'd think that slightly worse swords with Sword Spec would be better than the fists...but if you're speccing for Rampage, then I don't see any reason why you shouldn't

The only reason not to grind out the badges for these 2 beautifully balance fist weapons is if you guild is currently Clearing MH/BT and will be headed into the Sunwell Plateau asap. Otherwise I would say yes grind the badges. If you're a fury warrior and trying to get sword spec from the arms tree then you'd be a 2h fury warrior and these weapons wouldn't even be in yours sight.

So yes grind the badges basically our version of fist weapon spec is the 5 points in cruelty so no worries there.

very nicely stated weapons with nice dps and perfect speed ... make sure to get both of the 2.6 speed (or was it 2.5 - slipped my mind i'm tired) weapons for your extra flurry proc and better whirlwind damage

Curious, has anyone tried an amalgamation of sword spec with two 1h sword weapons? You could snag sword spec and deathwish, dropping rampage and improved zerker stance. I understand you lose a lot, but with two 1h swords and human racials, I am curious to see how it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayho View Post
    Curious, has anyone tried an amalgamation of sword spec with two 1h sword weapons? You could snag sword spec and deathwish, dropping rampage and improved zerker stance. I understand you lose a lot, but with two 1h swords and human racials, I am curious to see how it does.
    Only too many people.

+ Reply to Thread