+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Xav's UI

Quote Originally Posted by Megix View Post
    Darksend, the link doesn't work to download..could you repost a new link?
    This is Xav's UI page, not Darksend's, and if you read the post just above yours i stated that he has an updated link on the premonition forums, he hasnt touched this thread since december.

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating this thread. As Khilbron posted, here's my current UI:

http://www.premoguild.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6077

I also updated the original post
    Last edited by Xav; 07-11-2010 at 01:16 AM.
    Xav
    Formerly Xavastrasz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    control+c control+v amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnuss View Post
    Hell no, its Xav, he is gonna type that bitch till his fingers fall off.

heya mate , what addon is it that when i use my cds or i get a debuff in raid shouts it out in chat?

Re: Xav's UI

Pretty sure its opti taunt /ot config should open the config

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

ty very much for the quick reponse mate thats sorted it thank you!

Hey Xav, slick looking UI. Was going to give it a try but when going to download it from FileFront I got this error : This webpage is not found. http://media1.filefront.com/personal...c85210504f1036

Not sure if FF removed your file or what...

Quote Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
    Hey Xav, slick looking UI. Was going to give it a try but when going to download it from FileFront I got this error : This webpage is not found. http://media1.filefront.com/personal...c85210504f1036

Not sure if FF removed your file or what...
    You can get an updated version from http://www.premoguild.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6077

What are the settings for Tidy Plates? The patch reset them all and copying the saved variables files isn't working. Also, I downloaded the newest version of Tidy Plates.

Updated and fixed.
    Download Link

Updated 10/14/10 Cataclysm - 4.0 Compatible

Designed for Widescreen 1920x1080, no guarantees it will look right at all on a different size.

More information here: http://www.premoguild.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6077

Updated UI/download on 10/14/10 - Changes:

- Using Dominos as my main bar set
    - The main bar doesn't use the "3" key, so it skips, 1, 2, _, 4, 5, 6, 7, R, Z, F
    - The "3" key is another bar overlayed in that spot so it matches up to where the empty "3" would be on the main bar. On this second bar I have Cleave and Heroic Strike, and I toggle between them on another key (shift/control ~, doesn't matter which I push) that way either ability is comfortable to mash. If you get into the Abomination, or some vehicle, it will be massively fucked up because of this, and you pretty much wont be able to use the ability at all if you're in combat, if they have an ability on the main bar's "3" spot.
    - If this sounds awful, just get rid of that extra bar and set up the bars you like, and use the rest of the UI
    - I am using Blizzard buff frames so I can click off buffs, and they're modified a bit using MoveAnything. I am using Satrina's debuff frames so I can get them to grow vertically downwards. If you decide to right click the debuff you'll still get that error, but there's no reason to right click a debuff anyways. This is the best emulation of normal looking buff frames I could achieve, because they changed how it works. This is a modified version of Satrina's (minor lua edits).
    - I use BindPad to bind a ton of things you don't see on screen.
    - Blizzard standard frames
    - Minor other changes

Download Link

---

Installation

Quick way: Back up your own AddOns and WTF folders. Then, extract mine that you downloaded in place of yours. Then open the WTF folder and rename everthing to match your own.

Long, thoroughly explained way

This is a .rar file. Inside are two folders, "Interface/AddOns" and "WTF"
    First, extract the folder XavUi.zip somewhere unimportant, like your desktop.
    Then, open up that new folder, XavUi. Inside will be the two folders I just listed. Open AddOns. Select the entire contents of that folder, and Copy them.

Then, navigate over to your own AddOns folder, go inside, and Paste in all of my own mods. This may take a short while - you will most likely have to overwrite some files. However, as of posting this updated version on 10/14/10, all of my mod versions are the newest working versions available, double-checked before I compiled. So, overwriting should be fine.

Once done with AddOns, open up the folder "XavUI" on your desktop again, and this time open "WTF". Open the next folder, "Account". Open the next folder, "YourAccountName"

Two folders will be in there now. Open "SavedVariables", select every file in there, and hit Copy. Then, go into your own SavedVariables folder (Remember, it will be \wow\WTF\Account\youraccountname\SavedVariables\ and paste in all of my variables you copied.

Then, go back and open "YourServerName", then "YourCharacterName", then the "SavedVariables" folder in there, and once again, copy the contents, and paste it into that same directory of your own. \Account\YourAccountName\YourServerName\YourCharac terName\SavedVariables\

If your UI is all screwed up when you log in, (it probably will be), do this:

Log in, type /bar, click on "Profiles" on the bottom left. From the "Existing Profiles" drop down menu, choose Xav - Sen'jin. (You also get to see the names of my other characters/servers, because I was lazy and didn't edit that out oh noes)

Then uncheck "lock" on the top left, and re-check it, locking stuff again.

You will also have to type
    /pb
    /omen
    /sbf
    etc, and load my profiles there, too.

That should be it, everything else worked for me.

Any questions, ask.
    Xav
    Formerly Xavastrasz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    control+c control+v amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnuss View Post
    Hell no, its Xav, he is gonna type that bitch till his fingers fall off.

I'm interested in the tidyplate threat configuration since I lost mine but for some reason there is no Xav - Profile available.

Edit: Fixed it:
    Deleted all files from tidy plates and then reinstalled it. The Profile you have to chose is default.

Another Question: I tested it under dalaran where the unbound seers are. They have strange Icon over the Health Bar does that mean they are casters? And how can I disable that icon?

i'm getting a lot of lua errors due to obituary, i think it's due to the custom .lua file. Is there an update? I got this form the premonition site.

any update

just started using this, and it is working well, thanks

one question though - does anyone know what the damn box i have circled is?

http://imgur.com/xXydi.jpg

it's not an action bar, and i haven't been able to figure out how to move the thing

Quote Originally Posted by byrel View Post
    just started using this, and it is working well, thanks

one question though - does anyone know what the damn box i have circled is?

http://imgur.com/xXydi.jpg

it's not an action bar, and i haven't been able to figure out how to move the thing
    figured it out, it was aurical

update anytime soon? <333

I started using TidyPlates after seeing them in Xav's UI, but I am using the Neon theme. I find that when there is a huge amount of mobs on the screen (the go-to example is the first boss' room in Gundrak, where there are tons of snakes) that the framerate gets very, very low (2-5 fps). While it's not that big of a deal for something like that, it will be a real problem for scenarios like that in a raid setting. Maybe the slime adds on ODS or the add phases on Maloriak.

Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

e: for clarification, the room runs perfectly smooth without tidyplates on; being in that room with the mod loaded absolutely destroys my framerate, and I don't know why...
    Last edited by Kaen; 01-09-2011 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaen View Post
    I started using TidyPlates after seeing them in Xav's UI, but I am using the Neon theme. I find that when there is a huge amount of mobs on the screen (the go-to example is the first boss' room in Gundrak, where there are tons of snakes) that the framerate gets very, very low (2-5 fps). While it's not that big of a deal for something like that, it will be a real problem for scenarios like that in a raid setting. Maybe the slime adds on ODS or the add phases on Maloriak.

Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

e: for clarification, the room runs perfectly smooth without tidyplates on; being in that room with the mod loaded absolutely destroys my framerate, and I don't know why...

under the options for tidy plates uncheck the box next to neutral npc's and those sort of bars will not show anymore.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

These are boss frames (the ones that are always showing boss hp in combat)
    They are in xav's magmaw video, I believe they are pitbull but I see no option to edit the frame with in base PB's options, any idea what they are?

What is the vertical cooldown bar mod called ? anybody know ?
    I'm only as good as my healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruyen View Post
    under the options for tidy plates uncheck the box next to neutral npc's and those sort of bars will not show anymore.
    I actually tried this last night, didn't fix the frame rate. Also tried disabling all mods except tidyplates in order to rule out some sort of mod conflict, but no go. Not sure what's up. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Felonys View Post
    What is the vertical cooldown bar mod called ? anybody know ?
    I guess it's ForteXorcist's cooldown bar.

+ Reply to Thread