1) This was answered a couple of posts ago, scroll up/back a page or two
2) That's in the Pitbull options somehow (it's also advised you update to the latest version of pitbull). A focus target is globally set in WoW by typing /focus (or making /focus a macro and binding it)
3) Unlock, drag, lock
4) Indeed, spellbinder, dozens of hidden keybinds.
5) Charge/Shield bash combine macro, Intercept/Devastate combine macro, shield block macro used to just activate my monarch crab when I hit shield block, but I don't use it anymore.
6) Close the window, or disable recount on your login screen (it's rather resource intensive)
FPS problems, no, my computer's pretty good