+ Reply to Thread

Thread: skinnr help

skinnr help

I was looking at skinner last night. On the web site i was reading the directions for how to skin about anything. But I seen no direction in there that i could find giving instructions on how to add the black background i see now on so many UI's. Would someone mind pointing me to those direction if I have overlooked them or post a good walk through for doing that please ?

Black Background

If you are talking about the black part at the bottom of the screen on a lot of UI's, that is not Skinner. That is just what you get when you use the CtMod Viewport function. There is no skin. The port has been drawn up from the bottom of the screen leaving that black part.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfriday View Post
    If you are talking about the black part at the bottom of the screen on a lot of UI's, that is not Skinner.
    wrong...

Of course this is Skinner in most cases, first of all you can adjust a viewport setting via skinner aswell (dunno why some people still use that CT-Mod crap, ORa2 is by bar better)

for example:

my bottom-frame is done with skinner and without touching any viewport settings at all...

Still i dont really get whats your question @ gavennn

+ Reply to Thread