socet x2 x3 -1x12 stam
    def 43 22 -21
    dodge 35 0 -35
    exp 23 0 -23
    SBR 0 30 +30
    SBV 0 +59 +59

for my opinion new legs has too much defence
    i lost 70 hp
    expertise i can get from belt Girdle of the Fearless and i have neck item from badges Brooch of Deftness
    i lost TPS because of SBR and SBV
    dodge i think it is not a problem too keep high enough (23-25%??) from point of rage

best regards

poizon

i was looking really close at these last night as well. the new stuff you are going to be able to get is very nice because it has expertise which as we know is a skill that you want to stack a much of as possible. it gives you more bang for your buck. with that being said though you lose 59 SBV which is not very easy to replace. i plan on getting myself the unwavering legguards as soon as possible (it is my most priority upgrade at the moment) and then maybe down the line attempting to get the sunguard. the defense, dodge and expertise make up for the SBV in my opinion but they could easily be classified for use for different sets (avoidance/threat/EH) which make them both something you would want. if you dont have the unwavering now, you should get it and if you plan on doing alot of raiding in 2.4 then the sunguard are the next viable upgrade.

The 2.4 plate tankgear seems to be bugged or at least the amor values should be false. They should have about 250 more amor on them compared to the Dps/Tankadin gear and the bt/Hyjal gear @ 141 itemlevel.

[item]Chestplate of Stoicism[/item]

[item]Legplates of Unending Fury[/item]

[item]Girdle of the Fearless[/item]

atm these are 128 item level amor values - hope they change this soon, shouldnt be intendet

+ Reply to Thread