+ Reply to Thread

Thread: starting SSC/TK - what gear should I look for

starting SSC/TK - what gear should I look for

My guild recently started on 25 mans we have downed gruul and mag with me as MT.
    We have managed to kill voidreaver as well.

I would like some input on upgrades I need to tank successfully in SSC and TK.
    Stats I need to improve, other enchants, drops I should look out for?

As a sidenote I would like to say that Prince has never been kind to me to give me a T4 headpiece, despite many months of killling him.

Apart from needing the resist NR/FrR stuff for hydross, if you could take mag you can handle most bosses in SSC/TK already apart from vashj/kael and the shaman from fathom-lord encounter.

If there's a headpiece you'd want to go for, then I'd suggest Thottbot World of Warcraft: Battleworn Tuskguard from Hex Lord Malacross in ZA. It's comparable to T5
    Currently your armory shows your dps gear.

If there's a wishlist you'd wanna go by I'd suggest taking a look at Warrior Berg's Tank Gear Rankings (02/10/2008 - wow 2.4) - TheorySpot
    Helped me out with researching my upgrades

d'oh!

I feel like an idiot asking for tips when in dps gear

Since you're wearing the Zul'jin chest, I'll echo the comment about getting the helm off Hex Lord. Since you can kill VR, get the T5 Shoulders right away. S2 < T5. 'Nuff said about that. I would also suggest getting the belt and cloak from badges.

+ Reply to Thread