+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trinkets

Trinkets

The World of Warcraft Armory

Currently my tanking stats from armory unbuffed are... 14.8k hp, 16.8k armor, 98 hit rating, 523 def, 26.1% dodge, 18.1% parry, 32.1% block rating.

My current trinkets are Moroes' Pocket Watch, and Scarab of Displacement. I am thinking of replacing either one of those trinks with Darkmoon Card: Vengeance; sacrificing either dodge or overall defense rating for the +51 sta, since I'm only at 14.8k unbuffed hp.

Would like some feedback if I should do so or not.

I am the MT for my guild, and we just started MH/BT... starting azgalor attempts tonight.

You are ahead of me in the game, but with your dodge that high are you getting rage starved? That new 2.4 trinket sounds like it would be perfect for you, lots of stam, but still give you the dodge when you really need it.

i do fine with rage. Yah was checking out the 2.4 trinket on berg's list but that patch wont be for another month and need something now for the time being at least. I also notice that tanks that are well into MH and BT have decently high dodge/parry with only a 25% block rating

I'd prolly replace the scarab if you already have the Veng card, I wouldnt sweat it too much tho. Once I get a big defense window to play with I am swapping out the Scarab for that 40 stam one from SSC - but I am too cheap to buy Veng, anyhow.

Didnt make the card set yet, which is why i posted this to see if i should go ahead and do it. Ultimately i would want to don the shadowmoon insignia and the new trink from 2.4 tho.

Just got all my cards 2gether cost me about 1300g :/ waiting till next week to hand it in, thx for w/e input every1 put in!!!

The answer to this is very fight dependent. Some fights, you want tons of avoidance to avoid being killed during silences, giving life back to the boss (Second in Hyjal, bad with names), and avoid stacking debuffs (Bloodboil). Other fights do not require much avoidance, and a ton of HP helps more with survival (And rage generation). Were I you, I would make the card, and use it on fights where you don't need the avoidance (Rage, Supremus, Kael, Vashj, Leo).

Personally I have all 3 trinkets you mentioned (And the 40 stam one from SSC), and switch them out based on the fight.

scarab is passively better than moroes.

+ Reply to Thread