+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hamstring Macro

Hamstring Macro

Hey
    I need a macro that uses hamstring in battle stance when shield equipped / hamstring in berserker stance with 2h equipped almost made it but its a bit wrong
    when i equip the shield the first hamstring is in berserker stance and everyone else in battle stance i want every hamstring with shield equipped to be in battle stance
    this is how mine looks like right now:
    #showtooltip [noequipped:Shields] Hamstring; Battle Stance [equipped:Shields] Hamstring; Berserker Stance
    /cast [stance:1/3,equipped:Shields] Hamstring; Berserker Stance
    /cast [stance:1/3,noequipped:Shields] Hamstring; Battle Stance
    hope you can help

I'm at work so I have no idea if this will work, but...

/cast [nostance:1,equipped:Shields] Battle Stance;[stance:1,equipped:Shields]Hamstring
    /stopmacro [equipped:Shields]
    /cast [nostance:3,equipped:Two-Hand] Berzerker Stance;[stance:3,equipped:Two-Hand] Hamstring

So if you're not in Battle Stance and you have a Shield on, it'll trigger a stance change. Then the next click will, if still in Battle Stance and have a shield, trigger Hamstring.

Not having a shield on should pass to the second line which deals with your two hander. I'm not sure if the stopmacro is needed, I put them in out of habit

sorry to say but it only worked for the shield when i had 2h equipped it still changed to battle stance

I did some quick testing when I got home and it looked like it worked. I spent more time on it and it was skipping between Battle and Zerker stance.

Below is a macro which worked for me solidly.

/cast [equipped:shields,nostance:1] Battle Stance; [equipped:shields,stance:1] Hamstring
    /stopmacro [equipped:shields]
    /cast [equipped:two-hand,nostance:3] Berserker Stance;[equipped:two-hand,stance:3]Hamstring

Seems the conditionals need to be in a particular order. No idea why.
    There is no sig.

+ Reply to Thread