+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vashj Macro

Vashj Macro

Last night i was tanking the Strider's for Vashj and i was using the basic beserker rage stance dance macro to get into position... is there anyway somebody could help me modify it to throw an intercept in there so i can catch the strider a little quicker + the stun...

basically

beserker stance > beserker rage > intercept > defensive stance

I am not very good with macros and i would greatly appreciate any help with this.

Thanks

I am not sure why you would want to tank them, you should get some locks or hunters to kite them.

We were having problem with the top between the naga's and the striders... we struggled on Vashj for 2 weeks usually getting 2 tainteds down... first time i tanked the striders we were downing the strider with 20 seconds to spare freeing up more dps on Nagas too

First attempt after the change 4/4 then cluster***k and wipe at 48%
    Second attempt after the change 4/4 then wipe at 17% >.<

Any guilds out there with a Tauren Tank i would suggest this.

It frees up a dps (kiter) and raises the threat cap allowing dps to go harder.

but back to the topic... WTB macro please

Best bet would be:

Code:
    /castsequence [harm, nostance:3] Berserker Stance; Berserker Rage; Intercept; Defensive Stance
    Haven't tested at all, this is just my best guess from my basic understanding of macros. If you'd like it tweaked at all let me know. With this macro it'll be queued all the time if you don't finish it, but you should finish it because you wont be in Dstance.

I could add a reset time so that if you don't finish it the macro starts the sequence over, ie. wipe and the macro is paused at say zerker rage.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks, i'll try it out before raid time tonight and give you a update tomorrow

not sure if this works but:

/cast [nostance:3] Berserker Stance
    /cast [stance:3] Berserker Rage
    /cast [stance:3] Intercept
    /cast [stance:3] Defensive Stance

Not sure if it'll work but if berserker rage is on cooldown, it SHOULD work...

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread