+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Request]Full warrior UI

[Request]Full warrior UI

So i just hit 70 on my warrior and was just wondering if any of you members here could upload/make an UI for me.I am very bad with mods and now im just using bigwigs and omen but id like an interface that is focused on the bottom and lets me view much of my screen unhindered. I tried downloading fames ui but i cant get it to work on my screen (1280x1024). Please no flames and "Go make your own lazy boy)

You could easily shrink fames ui down to fityour screen, however you will be ahrd pressed to run the add-on alot of us use and still have alot of viewspace on your screen.

But what exactly are you looking for? I would like to think people are not just taking anyones ui and using it right out of the box, and are adjusting to fir their ow playstyle/preference. I could provide you with a solid list of mods, a little less cpu and space intensive than Fames ui is, but should fit in nicely with your screen, but you would have to set it up on your own.

That would be really great. Im not too worried about how much of the CPU the interface will use since my computer is more then powerfull enough for it.
    im just looking for an interface that is nice for 5 man-kara tanking and once i have done that i can start thinking about customizing it more for my own use.

I will put together a list, and where to get each add-on for you then, leaning mroe towards simple set-up than total customization. Ill try and get it up today for you.

Check out some of the following.
    wardrobe - lets you preset gear, so you can change on the fly
    omen -threat
    titan - ui that includes durability, bagspace, performance and a ton more
    xperl's grime reaper- scroll over your picture to display damage taken
    tankpoints - effective health tanking gear rating system
    pawn - like tankpoints but allows you to set your own perameters. ie - set a value for agility, defense, caster gear etc
    combat stats and combat monitor

and i've been rocking bongos2 for the versatility of organising my bars. super user friendly, and includes scroll over keybindings.

check out firstblood ui.

you can literally drop it into your interface folder, and your wtf folder, change the account name, char name, server name for folders, and it'll work.

there's a thread stickied in this forum, a lot of us use it now.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread