Just checking in, my gear has improved a bit since last time, so.. Any have some suggestions in what I replace to improve? I got lots of epics in my bag, so I probably already have some of it, but I feel like what I'm using is the best, though I'm not 100% sure.. That's why I came to ask here :P
If you can't find me on armory, I'll just provide a link Here
Overall you have very solid gear. I would recommend a couple of changes, however.
1) Lose the Violet Signet. Vindicator's is superior, or if you don't PvP, get the badge ring.
2) Bloodlust Brooch > Abacus. Better yet a DST, if Gruul isnt a stingy bastard, or a Sapphire(if you're killing HAS) so you can give 470 Melee AP to your group.
3) Dory's > Vengence, but I think you'll need more Armor Pen to really make the difference between the two worth the badges.
4) Vindicator Neck > Choker, or if SSC trash is good to you, the Pendant of the Perilous.
All in all, I think you're holding too much Hit Rating. I'm comfortable in the 150-180 range myself, as it allows me to add more Str, Crit, and/or Armor Pen.
1) I like having the high hit/ap, that's why I use the Violet Signet ring, also, I already have the badge ring too.
Originally Posted by Kaganda
2) Not going to buy Bloodlust, as I'd rather get the trinket from ZA.. sadly Gruul has only dropped DST 2 times, and 2nd time I wasn't there + we don't do Gruul anymore.
3) Rather have high AP as it is now, and Dory's have less AP & crit (and 2 hit less too).
4) I don't PvP & I don't like wearing pvp items for raids :P.. Had Choker, but vendored it as I got [item]Pendant of the Perilous[/item] - I'm also using it now.
I don't want to go below 200 hit rating, because I feel it's perfect, if I go below 200 I start missing too much. Already thought of your suggestions before, so it's not something I haven't considered before, but thanks
1. Fair enough, if you're happy it.
Originally Posted by Saibot
2. ZA Trinket is better, yes, but unless you're building a tank set, what else are you going to do with the badges? IMO, get the upgrade you can now, rather than hold out for a drop that may be weeks in coming.
3. Agreed. Dory's doesn't really shine until you get more Armor Pen, then it becomes arguably the best Fury cloak in the game.
4. Don't let a high Stam value and some Res keep you away from PvP gear. Even with those, the PvE DPS benefit of many of these items is hard to ignore. Plus they are usually easier to attain than equivalent raid gear, as you dont have to rely on luck for them to drop. Grats on the Pendant though, wish I could get one to drop. :)
With the hit you have now, you sit at like 16.5% hit chance. 80%+of your attacks should be yellow damage, which caps at 9%. So you are stacking 7%+ hit at the cost of ap/crit/armor pen. Get your self to around 10% untalented and stop, it scales badly after that.
80%+ yellow damage you say?? The best I've got when focusing was 70% yellow damage
Originally Posted by Centx