+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Improved Demo Shout for DPS raiders

Improved Demo Shout for DPS raiders

Our guild is semihardcore raiding - 2/4TK 3/6SSC 5/6ZA. We don't DPK, and attendance, while expected and factored in when considering raid spots, is not required.

Right now we have 4 DPS warriors. 2 are 33/28 (raid specced, not PVP) and 2 are fury.

NONE of them have 2/5 improved Demo shout. All are 5/5 unbridled wrath. As MT/OT, I'd like to see the improved AP reduction on the boss that's caving my head in.

So, 2/5DS 3/5UW impractical?

For the Arms warriors, I guess the rage generation might be a problem, but is that true?

For the Fury warriors, I thought that rage generation was NOT a problem, so 2/5 3/5 is not a problem. Is that true? Has that changed now that carrying a 2.7 speed offhand is the norm?

How do other guilds handle that?

Thanks

Unbridled wrath is horrible for an arms warrior. One of them should definately get 5/5 improved demo.

Also if the two arms warriors both go to most raids have one spec 31/30 as Blood frenzy does not stack.

Thanks Meeks.

UW is bad for Arms - had no idea. Does it just not generate enough rage at 3.6 speed to be worthwhile?

It is a lackluster talent even for fury. For arms 1 point in anger management give around the same rage as 5 points in unbridled wrath. People only get it because it is thougth that there is no where else to spend the points. However improved demo is where they should go.

That being said when one of them gets 5/5 demo a lock should start casting curse of recklessness.

I think the Elitest Jerks people calculated that 5/5 Unbridled Wrath is about 1 DPS gain for dual wield. Not sure where they came from... but EJ is generally reliable for theorycrafted numbers.

are you spec'd 8/5/48 and have no points to spare in imp demo?

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread