+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior DPS trinkets (Ashtongue sucks?)

Warrior DPS trinkets (Ashtongue sucks?)

So, right now I use Abacus of Violent Odds and Hourglass of the Unraveller as my DPS trinkets. Coincidentally, I have a burning hatred for both Gruul and Leotheras.

#1- I'm thinking I should replace one of them with Bloodlust Brooch (Berserker's Call refuses to drop). Which should I replace?

#2- Is it just me, or does the warrior version of the Ashtongue Deathsworn exalted trinket completely suck? Others in my guild seem to agree, but just wanted to get some more opinions. (I only see it being useful for the minor heal in a fight where there is a lot a raid damage)

On a side note: Why the HELL is there agility on DPS warrior T6?
    IT'S PWNERING TIME!!!

The warrior ahstounge trinket is horrible. I am still hoping that blizzard is going to admitt it was a joke and show us our real trinket.

Bad trinket

1) I would replace the abacus.

2)It makes void crystals?

3)because aglity scales with kings. It is missing hit rating though. 1.5% from crit ratiing is not as good as 1.5% from agility because of kings, just like str>ap.

Even with kings the agility on tier 6 is still far off from what we would of gotten from crit rating.

Blizzard said once that they put the agility on because they thought warriors would off tank in tier 6 dps set. They admitted that this was an incredibly stupid idea but never fixed it.

t6 is good for 2h MS

From everything Ive looked at Ive basically seen that Beserker's Call and DST are the two best trinkets for a Fury warrior's personal DPS. If you have a Solarian's Sapphire, that and DST is your highest combo.

The DST vs the Madness of the Betrayer covnersation is always going on, but Ive yet to see any hard math that really proves either is better than the other. Elitist Jerks spreadsheet will tell you DST is better, maxdps.com will tell you Tsunami Talisman is better. I dont have either, so I cant really say. I run with a Beserker's Call and Hourglass of the Unraveler for the crit.

i find my dps to be higher with DST/BC combo even though it lowered my crit to 28% (used to use DST/TT). However my dps group rolls with a feral druid / ret pally. tbh abracus is no comparison to DST, especially when paired with dragonstrike.

Back to your problem i would drop abracus for Bloodlust broach for a large boost in AP over haste. I wouldn't bother with proc hastes till you have a Dragonstike/DST drops.

i may seem like a DST/Dragonstrike freak but the combo for me has been great. I too am wondering which its better, MotB when you have 800 ArP++ and which trinket should MotB be paired with..I'm thinking DST/MotB :s

+ Reply to Thread