+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Interface

Hypatia: Could you tell me how you made that custom layout? I would like to try it myself too

EDIT: Ooops forgot to say your UI is one of the most beautiful I`ve ever seen!
    Last edited by Lawn; 04-06-2008 at 01:09 PM.

My Ui :)

Lets see.. I got Cycircled, Bartender3, Perfect Raid, Omen, GRID, ORA2, All sorts of FU, Pally Power, WIM, Taunt Buddy, Decursive.
    The most stressful, yet provides the most gratification..
    Tanking <3

This is what i look at while in a raid.

The answer is user error

My paladins UI ^^ With my Cycircled Hello Kitty addon
    Noraxe
    Magtheridon EU

So much of your screen is taken away with that view port... thing... name that I can't remember. :/ I've never gotten into that.

On that note... My UI (first one's my old UI, second one is my UI after fiddling around with Fame's UI [I've added/changed a few other things in it, such as adding autobar, changing to recount, putting in Dr. Damage, and prob'ly a few other things):
    old:

new:

Also, on the new one there's a hidden bar (mostly with trade skills and various things like that that aren't important most of the time) that pops up when I hover over it over between the bottom bar way on the bottom and the raid marks (which I may take out, as I don't use them [I have raid marks bound to the numbers on my numpad]).

Keep it simple I say.

Same thing on my warrior.

It's still a work in progress, partly because of my character level. I need to get a bar to place all those buttons onto though, so that they aren't cluttering up my minimap.

My take on Fame

Basic user interface utilizing (this was pre-patch 2.4, but my UI is the same post-patch 2.4):

Bartender3
    eePanels2
    Prat
    PitBull
    Grid
    Omen
    SimpleMiniMap

I'm going to make some minor changes to keybindings (after listening to the podcast ).

I use PowerAuras for a some animations like kind of an aura around my character when shield block is up.
    Supreme Gnomish Tanking since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashgarroth View Post

Basic user interface utilizing (this was pre-patch 2.4, but my UI is the same post-patch 2.4):
    i'm new to changing the UI but have made a start with bartender and meta_hud.

could you label what the different addons are on the SS, really like the clean look of everything its what i've been aiming for

This is my current UI, i know i don't have big buttons etc :O but i know all my keybindings by heart. This doesn't agree with the podcast but i say use what you know.
    Nom Nom NOM =D

Quote Originally Posted by tehrad View Post
    i'm new to changing the UI but have made a start with bartender and meta_hud.

could you label what the different addons are on the SS, really like the clean look of everything its what i've been aiming for
    Cruddy quality, but you get the picture.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9...explainly6.jpg

No, that was a bad pun and I apologize.

Keybinds.

1,2,3, are stance macros that switch me to a stance, or, if in the stance, cast a relevant spell (mocking, taunt, or zerk rage).
    4,5 are spammable macros to disarm and spell reflect
    e is hamstring (don't use strafe, mouse strafe)
    c is a spammable interrupt macro
    t is my instant attack, shft-t is victory rush
    f is heroic strike/execute, shift-f is cleave
    r is sunder, shift-r is a tab-sunder macro
    v sunders the mouseover, shift v is sweeping strikes
    g overpowers or revenges, shift-g thunder claps or whirlwinds
    q is a spammable intercept/charge/intervene macro, shift-q leaves me in def instead of zerk while in combat
    shift-a is demo shout
    Basically when handling multiple mobs I can hold down the shift key and access all my multi-mob tactics, otherwise I get single mob tactics.

ctrl key is pressed less frequently and used for less frequent or out of combat things.

ctrl f,r,e,q are spammable macros to cast the 30 minutes and challenging shout. ctrl-f, the shieldwall macro, also changes me to def/shield with the first press and gets used for that often.

ctrl-c casts bloodrage, ctrl-v battleshout

The arrow points to my next quest or waypoint. It's a feature of cartographer and the waypoints are usually built in to quest helper. Combat log is heavily filtered and so is the chat log above it.

Targets from left to right are me, target, target's target, target's target's target

Large buttons in the middle are cooldowns I need to see on as well as consumables I need to know about.

Tooltip is TipTac.

Every button is a macro. If nothing else, it uses /startattack. This is so I never have to worry about missing having my autoattack on during a frantic melee.

Caulle, what are your raid frames, unit frames, the buff display in the right hand, and especially what is that scrolling log of events that forms an arc along the left hand side of your character? Oh hell, and how did you change your font? And what is your action bar? And what is the mod that takes the buttons off your minimap and put them into a menu bar across the top of the screen?

(I really like your UI, I'm afraid I'm about to copy it wholesale if that's ok with you).
    Last edited by mkramer; 04-19-2008 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mkramer View Post
    Caulle, what are your raid frames, unit frames, the buff display in the right hand, and especially what is that scrolling log of events that forms an arc along the left hand side of your character? Oh hell, and how did you change your font? And what is your action bar? And what is the mod that takes the buttons off your minimap and put them into a menu bar across the top of the screen?

(I really like your UI, I'm afraid I'm about to copy it wholesale if that's ok with you).
    http://www.tankspot.com/forums/user-...caulle-ui.html

+ Reply to Thread