+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1736

Thread: Show your Interface

The targets etc

Ive seen many of you are not using Xperl, YOOu actually moved your image or what you can call down into the center ? where it also displays your target and eventually targets target on some of you.

Which Addon is doing that ?

Is it pitpull ?

So i can get rid of the character boxes out to the left in my screen, its there with Xperl and with The normal WOW Ui .!

It is Pitbull, however, for people new to UI's, It can be a bit daunting as there is hunderds of customisables and settings.

If you find yourself tearing your hair out, just stick with it.

Pitbull takes a long time, but it is definitely worth putting the effort in

you can also move the char whatever you call it with perl classic. Not as customizable as Pitbull, but also not as daunting a task to set it up, it is what I use I just chose to leave the player frame about where bliz puts it. I use Ice hud for the central player/target/ToT frame

Many many unit frames allow you to move the frame to where you want it. You just have to find the "unlock" box normally.

ag_UnitFrames - Addons - Curse That's a nice starter unit frames.

I have also heard good things about:
    Stuf Unit Frames - Addons - Curse
    Shadowed Unit Frames - Addons - Curse

I currently use an oUF, oUF : WoWInterface Downloads : oUF: Core and the layout oUF Nivaya : WoWInterface Downloads : oUF: Layouts . (One of the few oUF layouts with an in game configuration!)

Curious what people think about how I've got my UI setup. (Keybindings are still in the works, so please don't judge those.)

It's a nice basic ui. Definitely where most people start. Maybe try a scrolling battle text addon so in boss fights the center of your screen isn't cluttered with numbers. And maybe scale down recount and omen (if you're not tanking).

Inspiration from a few of the UIs here and from a guildie. I'll have better screenshots once raid this evening.

Anaire could you post a link to your UI seems very clean and well thought out

Quote Originally Posted by Anaire View Post
    It's a nice basic ui. Definitely where most people start. Maybe try a scrolling battle text addon so in boss fights the center of your screen isn't cluttered with numbers. And maybe scale down recount and omen (if you're not tanking).

Inspiration from a few of the UIs here and from a guildie. I'll have better screenshots once raid this evening.
    What addons are you using for the little bar with the time, gold, all that good stuff? Also are you using Prat or Chatter? On the right, what is the addon that's in that box? Just a list of your addons would be easiest for me haha.

The addons that I'm pretty positive I know what they are is ForteXorcist, Grid, SatrinaBuffFrames, Sexymap/rMinimap, Pitbull 3 or 4 and Miks Scrolling Battle Text. Lastly, how do you make the boxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Tryxx View Post
    Curious what people think about how I've got my UI setup. (Keybindings are still in the works, so please don't judge those.)

Here's my suggestions:

Shrink the Chat frame down.
    Bring your frame and target frame down on top of your bars so you don't look across your screen for important info.
    Make mini-menu/Bag button appear on mouseover.
    Make fubar appear on mouseover.
    Scale down Omen and recount.
    Put your presences on top of your bars.
    Stack recount and omen on top of each other and bring mini-map down to the bottom right to keep the top portion of your screen completely clean.

Here my new UI...

Solo:

Raid:

Out of Combat:

And here's mine. Ugly as hell to some, but I find it serves it's purpose just fine. ...Probably should get a castbar, though.

The small upper window is for loot, by the by.
    Addons are X-Perl, Bartender4, Omen, Recount. Basic stuff, really.
    - This space for hire -

I'll post a list as soon as I get home, in regards to linking it. The one time I did try to make a ui comp, I failed horribly. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    What addons are you using for the little bar with the time, gold, all that good stuff? Also are you using Prat or Chatter? On the right, what is the addon that's in that box? Just a list of your addons would be easiest for me haha.

The addons that I'm pretty positive I know what they are is ForteXorcist, Grid, SatrinaBuffFrames, Sexymap/rMinimap, Pitbull 3 or 4 and Miks Scrolling Battle Text. Lastly, how do you make the boxes?
    All addons:
    AzCastBar
    Align
    AtlasLoot
    Bartender4
    Bindpad
    Button Facade
    Chatbar
    Chatter
    Clearfont2
    Color Tools
    DXE
    ForteXorcist
    (although, this maybe switched out soon for an addon a guildie made)
    Friends with Benefits
    GBankSearch
    Grid (+many sub addons)
    Hitsmode
    KgPanels
    Minimap Button Bag
    Miks Scrolling Battle Text
    OmniCC

OneBag3
    Ora2
    oUF - Nivaya
    (unit frames)
    pError
    pMinimap
    Rating Buster
    Satrina's Buff Frames
    Shared Media
    SLDataText
    SmartRes6.07
    SquawkandAwe
    TipTop
    WIM

The bolded ones are visable.

Where do you get the oUF-Nivaya unitframes ?

Quote Originally Posted by Imvran View Post
    Where do you get the oUF-Nivaya unitframes ?
    oUF Nivaya : WoWInterface Downloads : oUF: Layouts

That's the default install.

to run any of the ouf frames you have to have oUF : WoWInterface Downloads : oUF: Core installed.

My New UI

My UI

What do ya think i Have Borrowed from especially the looks of anaire i like the looks this first one is none raiding.

So Anaire many thx you inspired me VERY much

My ui felt crowded, so I made my boxes shorter. I only did this because I had my keybindings memorized 100%.

First off, so many map buttons!! MBB (MiniMap Button Bag) : WoWInterface Downloads : Graphic UI Mods Puts all your map addon buttons into a drop down style menu. Simple configuration, all you do is select if you want the buttons to appear to the right, left, top, or bottom.

Secondly, maybe fade out some of the boxes?

Finally, grid can show curses!

Other than that, I would make things match more; however, that is a personal preference.

How do i get rid of the normal blizz Ui party show to the left ?? im using grid atm !??

+ Reply to Thread