+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1736

Thread: Show your Interface

Ok,

Right so Currently i've been working on a new UI for Patch 3.2, since most of the addons are a little broken i havent attempted to put anything together yet but ive made a list of addons that ive seen be helpful to other players and that work in 3.2

Being a rogue i need all my Dots/Cd's and skills very tightly together - so ive had this idea of having "Every" skill in my spellbook on the page at once, This wont include Passive abilities or skills i never use - often playing with the normal Blizzard UI i find im missing something due to limited amount of skill Boxes so heres my idea

Addons

-DBM
    -Atlasloot
    -Omen
    -TitanPanel
    -Prat
    -Bartender4
    -Skinner
    -RatingBuster
    -Dr Dmg
    -DoTimer
    -Recount
    -AG Unit Frames
    -Sexymap
    -Miks Scrolling Battle Text
    -Sl Timex
    -RogueDamage
    -Class Timers
    -CowTip
    -Elkano's Buff Bars
    -Addon Ctrl Panel
    -Xperl Unit Frames

I'm Still currently looking for an Addon that will show me Exactly when my Dots will tick so that i can optimize dps. For example : Deadly Poison dots - Optimal Envenom time is Straight after a tick so if i know when thit's going to tick then i know when to pop envenom and maximise dps. - Ill post a screenshot of how it goes later, My Gaming Computer is Currently in Repairs after some HD Errors, any suggestions as to where or what addon would be useful apart from whats on my list would be appreciated

Thanks
    Saiforion

i suggest forte exorcist or however you spell it, it has a spell time that shows both your buffs and your targets debuffs, you can also show ticks, it also has a CD timer which is also nice

My DK tank UI, still a work in progress. Next priorities:

1. Get a widescreen monitor
    2. Halve the width of the Recount and Omen windows to make horizontal room to move the chat and combat logs down beside Recount and Omen instead of above them where they are now.
    3. Finally, figure out which scrolling combat text addon best suites my needs and go with it. Experimenting with Satrina's Buff Frames, MSBT, and SCT.
    4. Not sure if I need Grid or some other addon that shows the entire raid...

!

Looks decent, I prefer non-glossy flat frames though and you have to many icons around your minimap for my taste.

Work in progress, started from pure nothing (just omen and dbm :P) in ~4 hours, also started to use advanced keybinds, any help is welcome ;]

Last edited by Mierzei; 08-18-2009 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mierzei View Post
    Work in progress, started from pure nothing (just omen and dbm :P) in ~4 hours, also started to use advanced keybinds, any help is welcome ;]

that looks really nice the only thing that woudl bug me is the pit bull right there in the middle lol

I have changed mine abotu three million times trying to find the right UI and i think i did everyone in the guild loves it...its so girly

i took tips from the UI from Aliena here on tank spot and just made it my own with a lot of configuring but i love it

ok guys....this question may have been asked by other players also...so bare with me when i say i didn't browse through all the posts to find it and the corresponding answer.

how do i remove the default party frame from my UI? i'm using VuhDo addon and i can't get rid of the party frame,only when i activate X-perl it takes over the whole party/raid interface.

Ty for your answers!

Quote Originally Posted by maciuka View Post
    ok guys....this question may have been asked by other players also...so bare with me when i say i didn't browse through all the posts to find it and the corresponding answer.

how do i remove the default party frame from my UI? i'm using VuhDo addon and i can't get rid of the party frame,only when i activate X-perl it takes over the whole party/raid interface.

Ty for your answers!
    i wish i could remember i quit using xperl a long time ago becuase i hated teh party thing i am not sure there is a way to get rid of it...that is why i went to pitbull and grid..i was using vuhdo but i had a hard time with the ice blocks on KT and i just got rid of it...but i wish i could remember if there was a way to get rid of them :/ i might have to ask my hubby he would proably know more than i woudl LOL but he isnt home right now

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    Last edited by Toushiro; 08-20-2009 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

in combat
    major mods are
    Bartender
    Pitbull
    DBM
    Omen
    Grid
    Satrina Buff Frames
    Digits
    Prat
    MSBT
    Outfitter
    Last edited by krc; 08-20-2009 at 07:24 PM.

Slacking in IF again

there we go

Mods are

Bartender4
    PallyPower
    eCastingBar
    Digits
    Satrina's BuffFrame
    Pitbull
    Omen3
    Recount
    Dotimer
    Carbonite
    ViewPort

some really nice addons there i'm just too lazy to configure them all at the moment so its still being worked on

Been trying to find the UI thats used by Ttocs in the Lord Jaraxxus video
    Would be very grateful for awnsers or tips =)

Inspired heavily by Boda's UI, but modified to my taste.

The Addons I use are (visible in bold):

ArcHud2
    ArmorToolTip
    AtlasLoot
    Bidder
    !BugGrabber
    Button Facade: Darion
    Chatter
    DKPMon
    Deadly Boss Mods
    DBM_CastTimers

Dominos
    eePanels
    GL_CT_RaidTracker
    Grizzly Sharded Media
    MetaHud: Nuckin Branch
    MiniMapButtonBag
    Omen3
    Outfitter
    RatingBuster
    Satrina Buff Frames
    Serious Help In Timing (for Ret only)
    SexyMap
    Tankadin2 (for Prot only)
    ThisJustHappened
    TipTac
    WIM
    XPerl Unit Frames
    ZOMGBuffs

Need some suggestions for a nice mod to replace the durability ragdoll and the vehicles (I like to see who's in my Siege Engine :P) status. Am thinking of adding in oRA functionality somewhere so I can see target and target's target of all the tanks in the raid etc but I've not yet had the chance to play around with it.

Comments, criticism, blatant flamebait all welcome

Nice UI's

These are all very nice UI's.
    There is one thing bugging me about a lot of them though.
    You can hardly see the actual ground you are standing on in a lot of them, to me that says some of the Addons would just be in your way tbh.
    Like for example having Xperl with party information covering 30% of the left side of your screen.
    I Use a pretty standard ui with just:
    Bartender, pitbull, omen, recount and aloft atm. I have a lot of addons but thats pretty much the UI ones i use.

Together they leave at least 70% of my screen open witch i really really like.
    I'l try and post a pic a bit later when the servers get up.

my ui i fidle with em alot and always find inspiration especially in aliena's ui for my priest all tho i keep with eepanels
    Last edited by Nicolin; 08-26-2009 at 10:54 AM. Reason: forgot tomention inspirational source
    If love is an illusion to hell with reality

I have continued tweaking, and finally setup the panels to my liking. Raid Frames line the left side of the screen so I can know who is screwing up/drawing aggro/or just plain dead. I stopped using the viewport because I did not like where it positioned my toon on the screen, and just made the panels noninteractive. Overall I am very happy with this setup as it is clean, organized, and easy to read in a flash. I play on a laptop so something compact and efficient was essential. Comments and criticsms are welcome, I am always trying to make it better!

My "old" UI:

Then I tried something with kgpanels and random graphics:

And then I changed it a bit and this is my current UI:

+ Reply to Thread