+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Interface

Ramnath,

What addon allows you to put all your stuff in a nice little box at the bottom of the screen and the minimap in the center? I like that approach whenever I see it.

Also, do you have issues with your keybindings when you jump in to a seige vehicle for a PvP battle? I changed my interface a while back and jumped in to a cannon in SoA and couldn't use it.. gave me no options to fire, exit, etc...

Thanks!

Updated again, changed back to grid frames. Some people might say this is extremely clean for a healer, but i get all the information i need on a small space .

Quote Originally Posted by Meldwyn View Post
    Ramnath,

What addon allows you to put all your stuff in a nice little box at the bottom of the screen and the minimap in the center? I like that approach whenever I see it.
    The bottom bar is from skinner. The minimap is called sexy map. There are quite a few map skins with sexy map. I used the default one but turned off the outer edge so it fit nicely.

Also, do you have issues with your keybindings when you jump in to a seige vehicle for a PvP battle? I changed my interface a while back and jumped in to a cannon in SoA and couldn't use it.. gave me no options to fire, exit, etc...

Thanks!
    No problem at all with vehicles. I like for all my buttons to be in the same spot regardless of stance so I used bartender and put all my skills in bars 2-6, iirc. I left bar #1 off to the left side (it only shows up when in a vehicle) and I just click the skills as needed because there aren't that many options typically and it doesn't hurt performance for me.

Thanks, I will give those addons a try.

Buttlern are you using pitbull?
    True Bonding Occurs when you wipe your raid and then your raid wipes you in return - Tarigar

Yes I am indeed, pitbull ftw, not 4 tho, I hate that, to hard to config! Staying with 3 until it gets shut down!

tweaked a little bit. went to Pitbull4 recently, and giving BossEncounters2 a shot as well.

I've spent many of days trying to tweak this the way I like, and I like the outcome.

Addons:
    Xperl Unit Frames
    Titan Panel
    Bartender4
    ButtonFacade (Trinity skin)
    SunnArt
    Prat
    Acherus Runes
    Mappy
    Recount
    Omen
    MikScrollingBattleText (Not Shown)
    DBM (Not Shown)
    Last edited by Chiron; 06-12-2009 at 08:39 AM.

Raid shot, in combat:

Party shot, out of combat:

I roll my own, it's not taken from someplace else.
    Fairly minimalist, I know there's some duplicate information like buffs but I like that.

Major addons:

oUF (with the excellent oUF_Nivaya layout)
    Bartender4
    DBM
    Carbonite
    kgPanels
    MikScrollingBattleText
    Satrina's Buff Frames (also takes care of my debuff timers above the rune bar)
    Omen (auto-hides, when in combat it's next to the Carbonite minimap)
    Recount (usually kept hidden)

The OS shot shows a nameplate addon which I have removed in the meantime and gone back to the cleaner Aloft.

My working WIP =)
    Fairly standard mods, Bartender, pitbull, grid, etc.
    Feel free to offer constructive criticism, and accolades.
    I also accept donations by cash, check or Visa/Mastercard. Sorry, no Discover.
    Last edited by Sharpy; 06-12-2009 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramnath View Post
    The bottom bar is from skinner. The minimap is called sexy map. There are quite a few map skins with sexy map. I used the default one but turned off the outer edge so it fit nicely.

No problem at all with vehicles. I like for all my buttons to be in the same spot regardless of stance so I used bartender and put all my skills in bars 2-6, iirc. I left bar #1 off to the left side (it only shows up when in a vehicle) and I just click the skills as needed because there aren't that many options typically and it doesn't hurt performance for me.
    I love your UI also, I downloaded Bartender, SexyMap, and Skinner but how do you get the box where you put everything in it? That brown box on the bottom of your screen with the minimap in the center of it and everything else on the side. Also, are there any other addons you used?

Also how did you get everything to fit in that box? What addons did you use to make everything fit?
    Last edited by Domintal; 06-13-2009 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiron View Post

I've spent many of days trying to tweak this the way I like, and I like the outcome.

Addons:
    Xperl Unit Frames
    Titan Panel
    Bartender4
    ButtonFacade (Trinity skin)
    SunnArt
    Prat
    Acherus Runes
    Mappy
    Recount
    Omen
    MikScrollingBattleText (Not Shown)
    DBM (Not Shown)
    How did you move the picture showing yourself that is normally at the top left corner. The one that shows a picture of you with your health and your mana/energy/rage bar? I tried to click and move it but it wouldnt move...

Quote Originally Posted by Domintal View Post
    How did you move the picture showing yourself that is normally at the top left corner. The one that shows a picture of you with your health and your mana/energy/rage bar? I tried to click and move it but it wouldnt move...
    You use User frames mods such as pitbull or x-perl(which is shown in that pic)

Jovis UI

This is my current UI. It changes about once every three or four days but, for the most part, it looks similar pretty much all the time. I have a 20in (not wide) so things may look a little packed. In reality, everything fits nicely and I have no problems with seeing anything during raids.

Addon List

Bartender4
    Pitbull
    Grid
    Recount
    Prat
    Titanpanel
    PallyPower
    Chinchilla
    Satrina's Buff Frames
    Mikscrollingbattletext (not shown)
    Omen (not shown)
    Deadly Boss Mods (not shown)
    ButtonFacade (I use the Caith skin)
    Quartz (not shown)

The pitbull bars are: Self, Target, Target's Target, Focus, Focus's Target.

Overall, I really like this setup. It will look much cleaner once I get my widescreen =). Feel free to comment or give advice on how I can make it better.

Jovis

Quote Originally Posted by Undeathguy View Post
    You use User frames mods such as pitbull or x-perl(which is shown in that pic)
    Thanks! Got it working.

Last edited by Domintal; 06-14-2009 at 02:30 PM.

Here's my most recent monstrosity. Current Addons

EPGP
    EPGPLoot2
    Bigwigs
    Bartender4
    Sexymaps
    Prat
    Satrina's Digits
    RangeDisplay
    Sunn-Viewport
    Omen3
    Recount