+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Interface

Well, I've been working on getting a good setup for me as far as my UI. This is unique because I am running WoW at a low resolution. (1024x768) So I don't have alot of real estate to work with. I have to try to go minimalist as much as possible. Soon I'm going to streamline the party/raid frames.

The pink bar at the bottom houses my mini-menu(mouseover enabled) and serves as my Quartz castbar.

~Lunavelle

I have my Raid Frames because I can tell if anyone has aggro and can find the mob and get threat on it

I like my UI but there is some stuff im would like to change but still looking for addons.

Idle shot of mine

And then a combat shot:

my ui

Last edited by shaton; 06-04-2009 at 10:55 AM.

a

Posted my UI a while back this time around I have a video for it instead of simply a picture:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaC8vu8rR2E]YouTube - Guide to Thegreatme's UI[/ame]

for those of you who wish to download this UI here is the link I mentioned in the video: TGM UI : WoWInterface Downloads : Generic Compilations

Alot of people say my UI is to bsy for them but i really like it and it gives me all the info i need when i need it. only thing i wish i could change is that my DBM options isn't working so i cant resize and move my boss timers around where i want them. But here it is:

DK UI

Edit - Bodasfa's UI, HUD removed, target replaced with DMB meters, and Satrina's Unit Frames added.
    Sorry, it was late.
    Last edited by Edgewalker; 06-06-2009 at 04:36 PM.

Made some changes

Here's my current UI:

Quote Originally Posted by Edgewalker View Post
    DK UI

Edit - Bodasfa's UI, HUD removed, target replaced with DMB meters, and Satrina's Unit Frames added.
    Sorry, it was late.

Thank you for giving me credit. I am glad you were able to take my UI and alter it for your class/needs.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

Here is mine
    True Bonding Occurs when you wipe your raid and then your raid wipes you in return - Tarigar

My UI

I dont have a screen of my Pally tanking but hes duel speced
    Cellvian
    if you have any suggestions plz let me know =)

I got bored and was experimenting with custom textures in sexymap, came up with this beauty and thought i'd follow it through with a joke UI for my mage twink.

Last edited by kemikalkadet; 06-08-2009 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunavelle View Post
    Well, I've been working on getting a good setup for me as far as my UI. This is unique because I am running WoW at a low resolution. (1024x768) So I don't have alot of real estate to work with. I have to try to go minimalist as much as possible. Soon I'm going to streamline the party/raid frames.

The pink bar at the bottom houses my mini-menu(mouseover enabled) and serves as my Quartz castbar.

~Lunavelle
    Could you tell me what inventory add on that is?

Here's mine. Have no pic of the raidframes but i use pitbulls. I like it simple and clean. Going to update the buttons and might switch back to grid raidframes again, we will see. My fps has really dropped lately so i'll have to keep it as clean as possible

Last edited by Caly; 06-09-2009 at 04:08 PM.

Is there a way to zoom the camera out further? Is that a UI mod? My resolution is at 1920x1200 and it just seems like a lot of UI screenshots have thier camera zoomed out way more than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by brewquest View Post
    Is there a way to zoom the camera out further? Is that a UI mod? My resolution is at 1920x1200 and it just seems like a lot of UI screenshots have thier camera zoomed out way more than mine.
    One of these should work:

/console maxcameradistance 50

/console CameraDistanceMaxFactor 4

/script SetCVar("cameraDistanceMax",50)

Here's my UI. I have been combing this forum and bugging some other warrior friends of mine to find a good solution to my problem. I didn't want too much but, I also didn't want too little. I think this setup has just about everything I need.

+ Reply to Thread