+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Interface

based on an ui i found on the ej forums (forgot the authors name):

not the latest version as some bigwigs and buffbars were not yet customized.

addons used:

I like the way mine functions both on my tree and my warrior but I want to make some changes soon.

your hat may be nice, but I have the little white tank top that says Legendary right across my boobs. I win. (or more correctly, H wins)

Quote Originally Posted by Grohm View Post
    Oh wow, the buffs/debuffs on the left and right are pretty keen. That's a very slick set up.

not the latest version as some bigwigs and buffbars were not yet customized.

addons used:
    Wow, that is nice! What are the buff bars on the left and right?

I am using Elkano's Buffbars.
    The left and right side groups are set to show all my buffs / my target's debuffs.
    Debuffs affecting me are shown above the player frame, while commanding and battle shout are shown below (i tend to forget to refresh the one i am currently assigned for ).
    Warrior debuffs (Sunder, TC, Demo) are shown above my target's frame (again to help with refreshing debuffs).

This is my addon folder. A lot of things arent needed, and are simply there to make life easier. Auto repairing gear, being able to see multiple loot drops, outiftter and stuff like that.

When I played I played with this interface:

I noticed someone had an addon to move the default info frame for things like AV score, time left in ZA etc (same frame I think). Any idea what it is and/or where I could acquire it?

I've never figured out how to separate the default quest tracking from the minimap either. I like the quest tracking that comes with wow but I'd prefer to move it someplace else.

For quests, I use fubar with the questfu plugin, which comes with its own tracker that you can move around.

If you have ct-mod I believe you can move quest tracker in CT core - not sure and cant check right now but I think so.

I am using Elkano's Buffbars.
    The left and right side groups are set to show all my buffs / my target's debuffs.
    Debuffs affecting me are shown above the player frame, while commanding and battle shout are shown below (i tend to forget to refresh the one i am currently assigned for ).
    Warrior debuffs (Sunder, TC, Demo) are shown above my target's frame (again to help with refreshing debuffs).
    I don't think you have any idea how much you've just helped me. Thank you!

This screenshot is a bit old but the UI concept and design is still the same as my current.

Don't have any screen shots on my warrior but the layout is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Alstott View Post
    I noticed someone had an addon to move the default info frame for things like AV score, time left in ZA etc (same frame I think). Any idea what it is and/or where I could acquire it?
    I used to use MoveAnything! (BC) | World of Warcraft Addons | World of Warcraft @ Curse.com was really nice, but at that time I just simplified everything. So I had that ktm and sw stats or dmg meter(cant remember)
    Now Im satisfied with my Bartender3, Omen, xPerl and SW Stats

Hope it's something that you were looking for
    Noraxe
    Magtheridon EU

Im a click player, I cant get into using the keyboard with all sorts of bindings. I have the number pad set up for movement and tab targeting. Other than that its all clicks. Bartender FTW!

There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    Yeah, sorting through 30+ debuffs on a target to check and see if yours are up, and the time remaining totally sucks. And even sorting through your own buffs can suck.

With EBB, you make a new group. (I'm not at home right now so just reciting this to the best of my memory). With that new group you specify the target (self, target, focus) so it would be target in this case. I think you need to also specify debuff somewhere. THen you go into the White List to set up your filters. I've got TC, Demo, Sunder, FF, and taunt/growl all in there. You'll need to actually target something with those debuffs first before they appear in the White List to select. If that doesn't work, let me know, I'll can write the exact steps when I'm home.

You can do this for anything really, and make as many groups as you want. That's why I have the little group next to my character frame for shouts. There's a Fear Ward filter in there too.
    Is it just me, or are your Elkbuffbars growing horizontally?
    teach me!

Made up of:
    Buffalo
    CowTip (Tooltips)
    Demon (curse- & debuffwatch-addon)
    eePanels2 (those greyish sqaures around chat)
    Fubar (Hidden tho)
    Grid (UnitFrames for raid)
    Omen (Threatmeter)
    Pitbull (UnitFrames)
    Prat (Chatmods)
    Quartz (Castbars)
    SCT&SCTD
    XRS (Raidstatus addon)

+ Reply to Thread