SatrinaBuffFrame
    SunnArt
    TipTac
    XLootGroup
    XLootMaster
    XLoot
    XRS
    Last edited by Ainarik; 02-03-2009 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Miss something
    Safe into battle, safe out of battle, and safe return from the strife.

Here's mine.

My gulidmates keep telling me it's caotic... I find it very clear and functional. While moving, the text in the center isn't so messed up...

I use
    -Dominos
    -XPerl
    -Satrina buff frames
    -Mik scrolling battle text
    -Squeenix
    -Chatter
    -Chat frame extender
    -Recount
    -Omen

First time poster here so be nice please.
    Complimations made from NahUI, with a few customizations.
    Will upload if you want me to, I guess
    Comments and such is welcome

Nice Interface Buttlern... really like it

Quote Originally Posted by NmEnforcer View Post

Cleaned mine up a bit. Thought I'd repost to show the changes. Still kind of a rip off/mixture of Xav and Ciderhelm.

Gonna change some setting with pitbull to turn off the red/green text that pops up over raid frames to try and cut back on resources. Also gonna change Target Frame to only show MY debuffs. Since I don't really care about other peoples. =P
    Mod List as per request:

HitsMode
    CBH Viewport
    Pitbull
    Dominos
    Prat
    Recount
    Satrinas Buff Frames
    Sexy Map
    Bagnon
    Miks Scrolling Battle Text

Those are the ones that are visible.

I also use SpellBinder.

I cleaned mine up even more, this is an old picture. I'll try and get a newer one.

I am looking into replacing Dominos and redoing all my action bars from scratch, because I am currently having a terrible time when I respec Fury. I think I need to set up profiles.

This is from a month or so ago, so I've improved a few things since then, but I realized I hadn't kept a post anywhere CLOSE to updated on here. I have a tiny screen, so I use up more real estate than I'd like ... but what can ya do? ... You may not care, but this is one of my favorite threads on the webz and I like to think I can contribute SOMETHIG ^_^

Though old, this is the basic idea when I'm ooc ... looks like a movie ... Oh yea, and I bound * to hide my minimap, so around cities I don't even see that
    Many people have enough to live by but nothing to live for - they have the means but no meaning <<<>>> Tenraiel - Warrior||Kross - Priest||Anethea - Hunter

Mostly: pitbull for the unitframes and dominos for the buttons.

I still need to do some custom artwork for the viewport panels but overall im fairly happy with how it has turned out I will probably make chat extend into the empty panel below it since that was for xperls assist frams which I am no longer using but not sure yet.

only noticed after reviewing screenshots that i doubled up on buff/debuff bars, got rid of one now
    and ya, that's not my tank, but its pretty much the same setup

Work in progress for my lock.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathdefyer View Post

I still need to do some custom artwork for the viewport panels but overall im fairly happy with how it has turned out I will probably make chat extend into the empty panel below it since that was for xperls assist frams which I am no longer using but not sure yet.
    You should try the Burning Sun preset for sexymap. It'd go with that viewport art really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttlern View Post
    First time poster here so be nice please.
    Complimations made from NahUI, with a few customizations.
    Will upload if you want me to, I guess
    Comments and such is welcome

What button skin are you using?
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

This is the same interface I use on both my 80 dks, and this lower dk I am working on. My other toons have similar interfaces, but I have a bad tendency to change my UI every few weeks or so.

The differences between them are, I drop carbonite (used while leveling in bottom left corner) and replace it with recount for raiding. Along with other class specific ones.

Just got EBB so not had a lot of time to fully merge it in.
    For the next batch of clones, under NO circumstance, do you tell them they are adopted. Lesson learned - July 2007.

This has been my UI for a while now, although I've merged the combat log back into the normal chatbox. Omen goes over the top of the chatbox, on the right hand side next to my attacks. Focus & Pet bars underneath party. Healing on my Shaman is completely different though, I ditch XPerl altogether and use Pitbull + Clique. Oh, and Shield Slam/Conc Blow/Shield Bash are bound to ~, G and F. Not 0, - and =.

I'm surprised you have button 5 reserved for simply mounting. It seems like that is a prime spam button.

Mouse 5? I never used it. Mouse wheel up for HS and mouse wheel down for Cleave. Everything else well within reach, especially with Shift modifiers. And I'm just so used to it now... :P

Edit: Afterthought. Even on my shammy I use Mouse 5 for mounting.... Ctrl+ for ghost wolf, Shift+ for mount, no modifier for flying mount. I only have 4 heals - HW, LHW, Riptide, Chain heal. Mouse 1/2/3/4 all work fine for me

You don't use a button for earth shield? Silly Clique'r. I think I have cleave bound to Button5, since I prefer HS to be bound to R. It lets my hand dance around a little bit the way it's positioned. I like it. Regardless, it seems like an awful nice position for something other than mounting.

Ctrl+Button 4 for ES It's just something I've never used. I understand your point, it is a very convenient button to use for something so inconsequential, but I like it. :P Mmm I found having HS bound to the mouse wheel to be so much easier on my wrists. Now I'm spamming one button every GCD instead of trying to spam two.

+ Reply to Thread