+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Interface

Thanks for the info, I used perl, xperl, but Pitbull has gained mah luv! <333

Still, Caulle, where do you have your/mob cast bar?
    And how did you do target of target of target ? :P (or target's target's target ?)
    Where you show your target again with minor debuffs (TC, impale, sunden)
    Last edited by TaiSHi; 02-05-2008 at 08:14 AM.

@Centx, didn't found the option.

Quote Originally Posted by TaiSHi View Post
    btw, @Caulle, you running on 22' WideScreen display, right? ^^
    21" Samsung. I could have gone up a bit for only $30 more, but I do a lot of digital art for one of my jobs so I stuck with the smaller size that had better specs. Native resolution is 1680x1050.

Thanks for the info, I used perl, xperl, but Pitbull has gained mah luv! <333

Still, Caulle, where do you have your/mob cast bar?
    And how did you do target of target of target ? :P (or target's target's target ?)
    Where you show your target again with minor debuffs (TC, impale, sunden)
    The player and Mob cast bars go in the spaces directly underneath the player and target frames.

For TOT, and TOTT I just modified the frames and made them really small, and stuck them between my player/target frames. I used to keep them above the player frame, but that's where I stuck my focus target and focus cast bar.

I should write a Pitbull walkthrough. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    Criss... your avatar...
    I'm glad you like it. :P

Wrath, i have been looking at the pic of ur screen, and it looks preaty nice ;D
    something i want is that Skinner addon, but i cant find it anywhere :S u think u might got a link for me that i can get it at?
    that would be awesome ;D

Barrack

Quote Originally Posted by Barrack View Post
    something i want is that Skinner addon, but i cant find it anywhere :S u think u might got a link for me that i can get it at?
    that would be awesome ;D

Barrack
    http://wowace.com/wiki/Skinner

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    21" Samsung. I could have gone up a bit for only $30 more, but I do a lot of digital art for one of my jobs so I stuck with the smaller size that had better specs. Native resolution is 1680x1050.
    That's why you are good @ UI :P

The player and Mob cast bars go in the spaces directly underneath the player and target frames.
    I can't seem to do this. I only allows me to put it under Health/power bar (by portrait's side), but not right below.

For TOT, and TOTT I just modified the frames and made them really small, and stuck them between my player/target frames. I used to keep them above the player frame, but that's where I stuck my focus target and focus cast bar.

I should write a Pitbull walkthrough. >_>
    Yes, I took this as a good idea and did the same.

Also, I did a party / raid frame pretty similar to you, but, what do you do with party targets ? (being them 5-man, instead of 10-25)

Regards
    Last edited by TaiSHi; 02-05-2008 at 01:32 PM.

Jugger > Tu utilises pitbull pour ta frame de perso ? avec quelle texture ? Sert &#224; quoi Demon ? Quelle Font pour ton &#233;criture ?

Sorry ( not in english)
    Don't try this @ home

That's why you are good @ UI :P
    Heh, not really. I've been a UI junkie for a long long time, and it's an artform to me. It has to be functional first and foremost, but no reason it can't look good at the same time. Though a widescreen certainly does help a TON to pull it together.

I can't seem to do this. I only allows me to put it under Health/power bar (by portrait's side), but not right below.
    I use Quartz for the cast bars. You can unlock them and move wherever you want. If you're using it but having problems moving the bars, you need to set the anchor to "Free".

Yes, I took this as a good idea and did the same.

Also, I did a party / raid frame pretty similar to you, but, what do you do with party targets ? (being them 5-man, instead of 10-25)
    Regards
    5 man party targets go right underneath the mini map where the raid frames are.

Yes, I have it there, but I mean the party -targets-
    Anyway, gonna download quartz.

First raid on new UI tonight!

You'd have to enable party targets in the Pitbull menu.

thanks alot Caulle. i downloaded the addon, and its AWESOME!
    but, i got another question. if u look at Wrath's pic at the first page of this topic, he has a black borded behind hes spells and stuff, what is this? is this the same addon backage? u see i rly want that one aswell xD

Barrack

This is my UI during an AV. Made by my Alliance mate Mahina.
    You can find it here: Acaciaizm_Minime: Healbot Edition
    Don't mind the "healbot" part, you can still change everything as it is mostly Ace2.

This may be a dumb question, but I have Xperl, Trinity, Omen, and some others, and I was wondering how you guys get that black area at the bottom and get everything moved around in there?

All I can seem to move is Omen and the Trinity bars, and even then, I can't figure out how you guys get so many bars, Trinity only gave me one regular one.

Thanks for any help guys!

-Punch

The UI package was created by a lock in the guild Forte. Some of the extras were added by me.

Nice Would you mind . . .

Sylmeria - really like some of your mods. Could you name all the mods you are using in way that would allow anyone to find them and download them?

Much appreicated,

Quote Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
    This may be a dumb question, but I have Xperl, Trinity, Omen, and some others, and I was wondering how you guys get that black area at the bottom and get everything moved around in there?

All I can seem to move is Omen and the Trinity bars, and even then, I can't figure out how you guys get so many bars, Trinity only gave me one regular one.

Thanks for any help guys!

-Punch
    The black areas on the bottom are likely from Skinner.

I don't use Xperl unfortunately, though i thought I did once and the frames should be unlockable? I'd he highly surprused if they weren't.

I'd also recommend Bartender over Trinity for your action bars. I've never had a problem with them. I remember testing Trinity once when Bartender was bugged, and I didn't like it. But sorry, can't help you with the Trinity problem.

You can move the x-perl stuff when you have the options interface open. Then everything is movable.

I too recommend bartender3, just started using it and find it very customizable.

+ Reply to Thread