+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 87 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Interface

Cleaned mine up a bit. Thought I'd repost to show the changes. Still kind of a rip off/mixture of Xav and Ciderhelm.

Gonna change some setting with pitbull to turn off the red/green text that pops up over raid frames to try and cut back on resources. Also gonna change Target Frame to only show MY debuffs. Since I don't really care about other peoples. =P
    Last edited by NmEnforcer; 01-23-2009 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention future changes.

Buff addon?

What buff addon is that you are using?

Tatian

I believe thats sbf least looks the ame as its defualt settings

thoughts/comments/whatever?
    The girl who's hard to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatian View Post
    What buff addon is that you are using?

Tatian

Yes, I use SBF, but not 100% default settings.

I reduced the number of buffs that show at one time. I feel a need to see certain buffs (Fort, MOTW, BoSanc, Food, etc), but after the first 15 or so they are all proc based. Its nice to have Rampage, but I don't really care if I have it or not.

I also greatly reduced the number of debuffs that show. You can see in that SS that I have Sated and Weakened Soul (must have a noob priest in the raid). I've noticed that in ALL the current PvE content I never have many more than 4 or 5 debuffs. You get all different kinds, but never at the same time.

And when they are important...you never have many. Consider Thaddius: Hugely Important Debuff. Positve or Negative. And then the number of stacks is important to make sure people are getting in range for maximum damage. Those buffs are definitely going to be the first on the list. What other debuffs will you get during that fight? Sated? Weakened Soul? (You shouldn't) I have mine set up to show like 8 debuffs in a larger size and then not display them at all. If I am doing PvP and I get more than 8 debuffs I am probably going down. And I am not much of a PvPer anyway... so I don't really care about it.

Another thing I did was set up a third frame with about 8 slots that shows up over the chat area of my UI. You can see it is currently showing Commanding Shout. It also pulls all my class specific ones, Sword and Board, Glyph of Revenge, Shield Block, Shield Wall, Last Stand, etc.

Tonight I am gonna get a mod that will clean up my error messages!

Quote Originally Posted by Shipoopi View Post

thoughts/comments/whatever?
    Pretty nice. Very minimal, which is desireable IMO. mine has a bit more going on, but I like this one. I gotta have some of my action buttons visible in combat though.

Utan's new Raiding UI

Finalized this UI yesterday, and went straight into 10-man and 25-man "Vault", then straight to Naxx to start running some DPS tests (as our guild is still gearing). We wound up downing Patchwerk just before his enrage, which means we are making progress. He wiped us at 3 min. (4 times) last week. Anyway... any questions and/or suggestions about my UI would be more than welcome. Even without me asking any questions here before, you guys have helped me a TON over the last 2 months. Thanks.
    -Ut

So I've had a lot of time on my hands lately, and some inspiration too, so I've made a new UI, and I'm starting to be pretty satisfied with it.

This is almost the same as the second one, but here you can also see the raidchat and classchat on the lower right side of the screen.

On this one you can see the castbar for Sartharion, and my own castbar is right underneath it.

What is hidden is to Bartender-rows whis is right underneath the top viewport, this gives me my professions, mounts, hs, consumables and all the stuff I don't use on the fly. Also some macro's which I use seldom are hidden here. It's 2 x 12 button bars.

All the other unitframes for raid is continiued to the right of the group you see on both shots. In the viewport top middle there's the tooltip. Debuffs are to the right of XRS (showing mana/hp/offline etc).

The rest is pretty self-explanatory, I've also added a huge focus unitframe on the top portion of the screen, for me to focus bosses or other players and be able to see ALL the buffs.

DBM also on the top.

What's new in my latest version is that I've shrinked the Parrot (scrolling combat text) a bit, and removed the swing timer. Also done some few alignment adjustments.

My tanking control panel.

What do you think?
    My armory.
    Tank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Utan View Post
    Finalized this UI yesterday, and went straight into 10-man and 25-man "Vault", then straight to Naxx to start running some DPS tests (as our guild is still gearing). We wound up downing Patchwerk just before his enrage, which means we are making progress. He wiped us at 3 min. (4 times) last week. Anyway... any questions and/or suggestions about my UI would be more than welcome. Even without me asking any questions here before, you guys have helped me a TON over the last 2 months. Thanks.
    -Ut

I like too much your UI, Can you tell me wich addons use for it? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Contego View Post
    My tanking control panel.

What do you think?
    Boobs in wow! :O

Last edited by Bodasafa; 01-29-2009 at 02:00 PM.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

I have 2 UI's that i use, one for my warrior and one for my priest.

Warrior:
    http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...208_125059.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...208_134832.jpg

Priest:

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...309_150041.jpg

My priests UI is one that i got from Muqq off of Nihilum's forums.

Nice UIs u guys have.

Cause I play on 15.4 laptop I tuned mine a little bit for space
    Here the screen:

Quote Originally Posted by Suo View Post
    I like too much your UI, Can you tell me wich addons use for it? Thx
    LOL, Thnx! Let me try and break it down here...

SunnArt - for widescreen viewport
    Bartender4 - for my bars
    Pitbull - raid frames
    SimpleMinimap - mini map
    Mik Scrolling Battle Taxt - Procs
    Recount - for realtime DPS readout, etc.(on left)
    Omen Threat Meter - for the TPS readout(on right)
    eCasting Bar - for target's cast bar (can't see it here, but I have it scaled rather large top dead center screen)
    Deadly Boss Mods - can't live without it
    Satrina's Digits - Rage/Health %'s (center screen)
    Satrina's Buff Frames - buffs/debuffs (top left)
    Prat - Chat frame addon
    Bagnon - for my bags

That's the slow and skinny of it =)
    -Ut
    Last edited by Utan; 01-27-2009 at 04:15 AM. Reason: missed a couple things

Quote Originally Posted by Utan View Post
    LOL, Thnx! Let me try and break it down here...

SunnArt - for widescreen viewport
    Bartender4 - for my bars
    Pitbull - raid frames
    SimpleMinimap - mini map
    Mik Scrolling Battle Taxt - Procs
    Recount - for realtime DPS readout, etc.(on left)
    Omen Threat Meter - for the TPS readout(on right)
    eCasting Bar - for target's cast bar (can't see it here, but I have it scaled rather large top dead center screen)
    Deadly Boss Mods - can't live without it
    Satrina's Digits - Rage/Health %'s (center screen)
    Satrina's Buff Frames - buffs/debuffs (top left)
    Prat - Chat frame addon
    Bagnon - for my bags

That's the slow and skinny of it =)
    -Ut
    you're using cinderhelms ui, dont try to pass it off as your own.

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f120/...formation.html here's a link to a thread about the ui, Suo

So many UI's that look like Cinder's. Granted-he did a great job, I'm not trashing that, I just find it interesting that so many people took his idea and made it their own somehow.
    Let us not rail about justice as long as we have arms and the freedom to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Alacastramos View Post
    So many UI's that look like Cinder's. Granted-he did a great job, I'm not trashing that, I just find it interesting that so many people took his idea and made it their own somehow.
    id say theres a difference between being influenced by a layout and copying someone else's ui completely and moving a few things around calling it your own.

I don't see anyone really doing that here though - they say "my UI", since they set everything up (ie, didn't download a UI package from somewhere), but they don't mean it in the sense of "I came up with this on my own, and everyone else copied from me".

And really, there's not a lot in Ciderhelm's UI that's really unique or different, is there? Meaning not like Spartan UI, or the old Discord ones, or whatever, with tons of custom art and such. It's a very basic design, but if it works well, why not use it?

Quote Originally Posted by Grumps View Post
    So I've had a lot of time on my hands lately, and some inspiration too, so I've made a new UI, and I'm starting to be pretty satisfied with it.

This is almost the same as the second one, but here you can also see the raidchat and classchat on the lower right side of the screen.

On this one you can see the castbar for Sartharion, and my own castbar is right underneath it.

What is hidden is to Bartender-rows whis is right underneath the top viewport, this gives me my professions, mounts, hs, consumables and all the stuff I don't use on the fly. Also some macro's which I use seldom are hidden here. It's 2 x 12 button bars.

All the other unitframes for raid is continiued to the right of the group you see on both shots. In the viewport top middle there's the tooltip. Debuffs are to the right of XRS (showing mana/hp/offline etc).

The rest is pretty self-explanatory, I've also added a huge focus unitframe on the top portion of the screen, for me to focus bosses or other players and be able to see ALL the buffs.

DBM also on the top.

What's new in my latest version is that I've shrinked the Parrot (scrolling combat text) a bit, and removed the swing timer. Also done some few alignment adjustments.

This is one beautiful UI- how can I download it- please put in a file.

+ Reply to Thread