+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 87 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Interface

Still - do you need to see that many buttons? Or chat boxes that big? To each his own, but I don't think I'd be able to see anything behind that UI. Ah, well. Whatever works for you.

yes I need to see that many buttons, and the chat boxes don't bother me that much they're in the lower corners, not like they bug me that much.

Some of the buttons sure i could remove, but I need all of them there because in pvp the difference between a win or loss is knowing exactly when a CD is going off.

I have 1-0 alt+1-0 and ctr1-6 bound. so that's at least 3 rows, then I have my z x v and ctrl G for my other keys. that's another row added, my last and top row is just for me to put clickies, like intervene macro, shield reflect macro, 2hander macro.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

This was my newest UI Pre-3.0 patch.

My newest ui for the newest patch, cant work with blizz ui

kasey,

What are you using to make your map look that way? I like the way it fits in.

Using simpleminimap for that

Mine right now... Still working on it
    You do realize why the Borg are so bad at making dimmer switches don't you?
    Resistance is futile.

This is mine. This is what it looks like when I'm not doing anything.

xavs ui reconfigured for 1280x1024

changed a few things, made the unit frames have a black background and added a blank space for names , stopped the blinking buffs and debuffs and scaled them up. put my guild chat up bottom and docked the combat log, scaled up the mini map, and added prat, recount, and itemrack

druid

warrior

Last edited by Darksend; 10-24-2008 at 01:51 PM.

Updated for 3.0 Out of combat shot.

Still working on a raid interface.

There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

I love that interface bodasafa. liked it enough to create an account.
    what mods did you use to make it?

Thanks!

Heres a list of addons I used to create what you see.

Bartender 4 - Action bars

ButtonFacade - Action bar skins.

ArcHud2 - Essentially this is my Unit Frames. Hud for rage/heath. 3D Models of my target and target's target. This is the Box above my action bars.

EEpanels - The shaded boxes around my action bars, chat windows and minimap.

Chinchilla - Mini map.
    Chinchilla: Gloss - for the added effect.

Elk Buff Bars - Buff/Debuff mod.

CooldownCount - Number countdown on action bars.

MinimapButtonFrame - Button Management

Outfitter - Gear Set Managment

I still need to get a scrolling combat text addon and dial in a few other things. Ill post a updated shot of a raid UI soon.

Heres a combat shot so you can see Archud2 fully. The outer red bar to the left of my (green) health bar is my targets health, the red bar to right is my rage.

There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

Pretty straightforward. Xperl and Dominos are main things.

That is what it looks like in arenas.

Mods I use:

bartender4
    afflicted2
    proximo
    quartz
    pitbull
    omnicc
    and fubar at the top

is it quartz or afflicted that tells you the cds on other peoples spells/ccs (in the right side)

that is a LOT of pitbull bars around the center, what are they all for?

other than that confusion, me likey =P And proximo works now? link prz.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

If I am not mistaken you are looking at Player, Target, Target of Target, Focus, Focus Target and separated cast bars.

Everything I have there, aside from ArcHUD, is from Fame's UI, just with random things moved around a bit. I haven't actually had much time to edit too much, due to this being the first time since a week after WAR came out that I've actually touched the game, and I immediately got invited to a HMGT group (things die... so fast...).

I initially had my two main hotbars (the one in the bottom middle, with concussion blow, HS for some reason (I have it on the faded one, too... odd), charge, revenge, and thunderclap as well as the one ontop of my player and target frames, with shockwave, shield slam, devestate and my mount) to the same scale as all of the other hotbars (0.4), since I generally don't use them. Only reason that they're the size they are, is I'm not used to watching my warrior's CDs anymore, so I expanded them.

Not everything is centreed, which is a bit annoying, but that'll get done (the most glaring example of that is my target of target up near the top of the arcHUD points), and I don't have the classtimer bars where I would like them.... and the fubar is being dumb. :P

All in all, though, little things and I quite like it. As much of a pain it is to set everything up again (thanks Fame ), having a UI purge every now and then is nice.

Edit: Also, few things I just noticed... I have no clue of where my mocking blow is. And Shield wall, while it says J, is really (in terms of keyboard layout) Y (I type on a Colemak layout).
    Last edited by Nayre; 10-24-2008 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Wrong image link and noticed something

Heres mine. Quite basic really, just tried to get everything close together at the bottom leaving maximum amount to watch whats going on in game.

My wow is on a 22" widescreen and then I have my 19" next to it for browsing the forums whilst I play (or watch a film if im grinding)

Last edited by wayne; 10-25-2008 at 12:31 AM.

Here's mine since the 3.0 update.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    is it quartz or afflicted that tells you the cds on other peoples spells/ccs (in the right side)

that is a LOT of pitbull bars around the center, what are they all for?

other than that confusion, me likey =P And proximo works now? link prz.
    Afflicted is on the right side for enemy spells.

Far left pitbull frame is focus, above it is focus castbar, above that is focus's target. Middle is my unitframe with castbar above it. Right is Target, castbar above them, then their target.

That was the night before 3.0. Proximo appears for me in WoW. It picks up enemies justt like before, along with specs. But you can't seem to use it for targeting purposes.

I'm pretty sure all my other mods have been updated and are functional for the patch

+ Reply to Thread