+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Interface

Well I think Im done, I know Ive said that before hehe. But for the time being this is my Final raid UI.

Addon List.
    BigWigs - Raid Timers.
    Bartender 3 - Action Bars.
    Cycircled - Action Bar Skins.
    Omen - Threat Meter.
    XRS (X Raid Stats) - Raid Monitor.
    KTI (Krom Target Icons) - Marking Symbols.
    Sunn Art Viewport - Side Artwork/Backrounds.
    Damnation - Auto Salvation Remover.
    Simple Mini Map - Map Mod.
    Spell Reminder - Shout and Ablity Cooldown Reminder (Broadcasts thru SCT).
    XPearl - Raid Frames and MT Targets.
    ArcHUD2 - Health/Rage Bars and Target 3D Model w/stats.
    Elk Buff Bars - Buff/Debuff Bars Mod.
    Cooldown Count - Countdown on Icons till ability is avlb.
    SCT& SCTD - Scrolling Combat Text/Icons and Scrolling Damage Text/Icons.

Last edited by Bodasafa; 07-05-2008 at 01:07 PM.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

Quote Originally Posted by chops View Post
    Spotted this very Sexy & fluid UI in the Gallery by someone named Shainsung who listed this as "Spartan UI

I'm thinking he's using eePanels & very customized raid frames?
    Most likely he had somone code it for him or did it himself. Unless you can find a addon that has preset themes to choose from thats the only way I know of.

I use Sunn Art. Has lots of themes to choose from.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodasafa View Post
    Most likely he had somone code it for him or did it himself. Unless you can find a addon that has preset themes to choose from thats the only way I know of.

I use Sunn Art. Has lots of themes to choose from.
    SpartanUI is it's own self-contained UI... do a search... it looks really nice, but I have concerns about one's ability to customize it. Hence, I don't use it myself... but if you don't need a lot of stuff and like the look... go for it.

URL is Spartan User Interface

Quote Originally Posted by Raedix View Post
    SpartanUI is it's own self-contained UI... do a search... it looks really nice, but I have concerns about one's ability to customize it. Hence, I don't use it myself... but if you don't need a lot of stuff and like the look... go for it.

URL is Spartan User Interface
    Thanks mate.. downloaded it & trying out on my alts.. seem well put together & just needs some getting used to.

I've been meaning to post up a shot of my UI for a while now but with the usual constant tweaking and changing of little details I was never 'finished' with it. But I guess it will never feel finished so this is what I have right now.

It uses mostly Ace addons with a few others for various little things. Most stuff is identifiable by just looking at the screenshot. There are a few auto-hidden bars, the menu bar and a few trade skill buttons hidden on the upper left and an addon for raid marks and ready check hidden in the upper right, and a top fubar bar with addon settings shortcuts in it. Also Grid and Omen hide when not necessary like when not in a raid or group.

Messing with it yet again. Only having a 17" screen I keep trying to re-config to get the most use out of the space I have.

This so far is proving to be a great set up. I dropped Sunn Art for Eepanels for a more custom feel. The backrounds around the edges of the screen at a quick glance provide a backdrop to focus on the information. But when you need to see all of your screen they are somewhat transparent.

I dropped Simplemini Map for Chinchilla wich has tons more options for customization.

Minimap Button Bag to clean up all those icons on ur map and some new Cycircled skins.

The rest is essentially the same.

UI

Not as pretty as some others, but I find it eminently functional, it's all ACE too, which means I can updated it easily (because I'm lazy)

Quote Originally Posted by elio View Post
    Some other guy (not that one I quote) wrote that his mods can be identified just by looking at screen. Well, I can't. So could someone plz list mods used to create something so cool? I'm mostly interested in bottom part as so arranged skills make it easier to navigate in fast battles. That red cooldown count is also very nice, saw it multiple times, still no idea what's called.

Here is my tanking UI. I use Bongos 2, Xperl, OmniCC, Itemrack, Bagnon, MobInfo 2

I took a SS of my UI while my guild was learning the Void Reaver fight last night.
    I use CT, Xperl, Squeenix, FUBAR, Parrot, Elk Buff Bars, and Raid Buff Status.

Pitbull for unit frames
    Shared media for further customization of fonts, bars, etc...
    Omen for Threat
    Parrot is the scrolling text
    Bartender3 with cyCircled Vol_M for the buttons
    eePanels are the panes surrounding everything
    SimpleMiniMap to customize the minimap
    ElkBuffBars for buffs
    Prat for chat log
    Recount for fight data
    Not Seen: DBM

I have since moved the mini-map to opposite side, moved the raid frames down, fixed the stance buttons to fit into the associated box, Enlarged the cast bar and the cast text and removed the cast icon.
    Redbrox; Uldaman's Premier Heroic tank!

Finally snapped a SS during Mother last night. I usually play more zoomed out but of course I was bored off-tanking :P

I apologize for the fact that I'm not in combat at the time of the SS, so there's a couple things that don't make sense. For instance, the box in the middle of the screen houses all my Powa Auras.

Important mods are:
    Pitbull
    Omen
    Recount
    Prat
    Eepanels
    PowaAuras
    Bartender
    Fubar

Any questions/comments welcome.

how do you get away with so few key bindings?

I don't show a lot of them, but I honestly only use 1-6, QEZX 4 num-pad buttons, `, shift modifiers and 3 mouse buttons. I know where they all are so I don't like to have them cluttering the screen. I could honestly remove a couple that are visible now, but I'll probably wait a little bit until I can figure out a way to maintain the symmetry in the whole set-up.
    Last edited by Alacastramos; 07-28-2008 at 10:24 PM.

Refined my old one yet again

+ Reply to Thread