+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Interface

new raidinterface

Changed to Acaciaizm MM Healbot 1.2 & made some slight modifiations

Iam really happy with that one =)

I designed this UI primarily around Caith V10.3, there are some elements I am still working on. I will be clearing up alot and redoing some of the frames and positioning following the 2.4 release.
    Comments welcome.

Last edited by Nrred; 03-17-2008 at 12:53 PM.
    Redbrox; Uldaman's Premier Heroic tank!

Hi guys,

Was wondering Nrred what is the border around your buttons? Juggernauthe's UI SS on page 3 or so has a similar-looking (albeit silver) border, and I would like to add that. Is is a bartender feature I haven't discovered?

Also, are you using eePanels? For some reason I couldn't get my opacity to a solid black. Perhaps I should tool around with it, or am using an outdated version.

Thanks!

Sorry for the jumbo image, didn't know how to thumbnail it. Direct link @ http://www.ramenite.net/wowui1.jpg

I spent 70 levels basically staring at my bars to properly time my cooldowns. My goal was to be able to maintain situational awareness by keeping my eyes centered and getting all the info I need without looking around too much. I'm 100% keyboard+mouse buttons user (no clicking ever, just personal preference). In addition I wanted a mostly empty interface when I'm not in combat. BTW Omen is right below the center of my screen when I'm grouped.

I've got a few dozen addons (123 folders worth). Here's a few:

X-Perl: For the raid party/target/raid frames
    Recount: Damage meter and analysis tool
    Titan Bar: I could never get into FuBar
    Prat: Chat mod & home 11.2 billion options for all 2-3 things I actually use
    Bongos: For the bottom bars, love the customization and auto fading bars. my WoW menu and bag bar auto-fade to 0% on the right side of my screen.
    Chinchilla: Best minimap mod ever. Tons and tons of features.
    Minimap Button Bag: For a cleaner look.
    Cartographer Routes: Those lines on the minimap are routes between each node in the zone.
    Metahud: At a glance health and rage info, slightly customized so the border highlights up my rage bar in time with my global cooldowns.
    Flexbar2: The 4 buttons with Shield Block/Dev/Rev/SS are a flexbar2 button group that's been very slightly modified so it isn't actually clickable. They're just there so I can keep an eye my cooldowns and know which ability to use next.
    Debuff Filter: The next four buttons below that are Debuff Filter setup to just show Demo/Tclap/Sunder/CS. If I don't see 4 icons there I know something's wrong.

Metahud, Debuff Filter, and Flexbar2 all disappear when I'm not in combat.

Here's my interface outside of combat: http://www.ramenite.net/wowui2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Feeliks View Post
    Hi guys,

Was wondering Nrred what is the border around your buttons? Juggernauthe's UI SS on page 3 or so has a similar-looking (albeit silver) border, and I would like to add that. Is is a bartender feature I haven't discovered?

Also, are you using eePanels? For some reason I couldn't get my opacity to a solid black. Perhaps I should tool around with it, or am using an outdated version.

Thanks!
    Hey feeliks,

I use eEpanels for the backdrop of the buttons, map, chatbox and log. To get the opacity to complete black i just make sure to have opacity and full and color all the way down.
    I use Bartender and CyCircled for the button look and feel, and to get that exact button look i used an additional CyCircled look called cyCircled_Vol.

Thanks mate, will be sure to check out CyCircled!

I like your UI, very similar to mine but with a bit more sexeh!

Made some big adjustments to my UI using some inspiration from you guys here.

Let me know your opinions please

Looking good Bull, i may have to borrow those big buttons you use below your Character!

All they are is a Bongos bar that has been scaled up and the spacing changed, I use Cycircled for my button skins

hehe, i was messing around with my guild's tabard at the time while sitting around in IF.

My interface out of raid, and out of combat.

In combat, in raid

My Addons Folder (contains addons for all my alts also)

I am still tweaking a bit I made this interface layout about two weeks ago. I am still running a 17inch CRT so I was trying to maximize my already small screen space. I am able to minimize my chat box using a mod called mini chat probably the most useful mod I have ever seen :P. For those that are wondering why I have a blank space on the left top below the chat it is for the pet bar. I use the built in stance bar that comes with auto bar. My cast bars are built into the unit frames although partially covered by my swing timer in this screen shot. I am currently considering reworking it a little bit to fit my swing timer with in the bottom area some where. The buttons on the right side near my map are spare space for macros, and those left over skills from respecs I just keep attack in the ones I am not currently using. I will be picking up a 22inch flat screen with my income tax returns, looking forward to having more space to work with and create in. I really enjoy recreating my interface I do every few months.

I also got much of my inspiration for this design from this thread!
    Last edited by Gorgrim Warcry; 03-20-2008 at 05:57 AM.

Nrred,
    What is the addon you are using that has the raid icons and the ready check button?

Just created this UI last night. Below are some of the noted addons used.

- ag_unitframes
    - Bartender3
    - eePanels
    - Prat
    - Proximo
    - Omen
    - SimpleMiniMap
    - Quartz
    - Fubar and related addons

Does not show my SCT or my last buff bar due to weapon enchants, shield block etc not being up. But figured this was a safe time to snap a screenshot.

This is my current raiding UI:

Unfortunately I find the nicer I get my UI to look the less effective it becomes
    Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.

I've gotten pretty happy with mine, even though Patch 2.4 introduced a few changes I'm still adjusting to:

Tobius, what action bar do you use? If it is bartender, what 'style' puts the grey border around them and a blue border on activated/used actions?

Kininye

I like aspects of your UI, could you provide a list of addons you use? One in particular I like is the unit frames you use, specifically the one with pictures with hp on the sides.

Also what resolution do you play at?

Caulle = UI Master. Mine sucks compared to yours. I am taking all of your mods

Quote Originally Posted by Retsamexa View Post
    Kininye

I like aspects of your UI, could you provide a list of addons you use? One in particular I like is the unit frames you use, specifically the one with pictures with hp on the sides.

Also what resolution do you play at?
    The relevant UI addons I have are:

Bartender3
    Chinchilla
    CowTip
    cyCircled
    eePanels2
    ElkBuffBars
    Fubar
    Omen
    Parrot
    Pitbull
    Prat
    PT3Bar
    Recount
    Quartz
    SimpleCombatLog
    TrinketMenu
    XRS

All of the frames are customized in Pitbull. I setup the player, target, and target of target frames in a triangle formation just below my character. One aspect of Pitbull that was snuck in a few months ago is if a bar (health, power, threat, etc.) has a height that is greater that it's width Pitbull will automatically fill it vertically instead of horizontally. The HP values, percents, power percents, names, etc. are DogTag texts I setup in various positions around the frames. If I remember correctly the portraits on mine are 60 x 60 pixels and the frames themselves are 70 pixels wide. The small 10 pixel area left over is what creates the mini vertical health and mana bars. If you'd like and you're comfortable working with layouts, I can export my frames and you can play around with them.

The resolution I play at is 1680x1050.
    Last edited by Kininye; 03-29-2008 at 05:55 AM.

+ Reply to Thread