+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Interface

Lots of Bartender and Pitbull.

Wow ... everyone uses a clean UI ... I feel like a slob
    There are no men like me, there is only me.

Its mainly made up by bartender and pitbull. I use SCT for info on screen. Squeenix as minimap mod. And normally I use prat as chat addon, but have been playing tricks on me lately...

Ofc there is Omen as well. Use Ora2 as raidaddon. The focus area as you may see is close underneath my char. As I do use some keybinding, I tend to mix it up with clicks as well...

Are there any question, feel free to ask.
    Addictive. Is it just a game ? - My view of the world and game mecanics.

Here is mine. Always changing of course ...

Last edited by Hargael; 01-22-2009 at 08:10 AM.

Gardek, very nice clean lay out I like the use off the panels. What buff mod are you using btw?

Mine- Nothing Special. Just effective for showing what I need shown. Omen toggles just to the left of my playerframe.

~Joey
    Last edited by jOEh312; 03-07-2008 at 02:39 PM.

basically a rip off of firstbloods but i modified it for me...dont have a WS monitor(broke college student) changed a few things to make it a lil more me

Curious as to why mine looks all super blurred and everyone elses looks good O_O oh well, in any case it gets the job done. And it most definately does not look like that in game haha.

Last edited by Arrivan; 03-07-2008 at 11:33 PM.
    Why use big words when a diminutive alternative will suffice?
    http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/im...nnaxxramas.jpg

:P

I'm specced MS the rest of the week for arenas but here is my setup... button layout is different when I tank although I get lazy and leave a few things on the bars.

http://www.invictus-gaming.com 6/6 SWP.
    Recruiting skilled players of all classes.

Bumming around Silver on my Priest, but it's the same for my Warrior. =]

I'll try and grab an in combat one later.

I just had a quick question about Caulle's UI. First off I really like the UI, but specifically I liked the specific buff/debuff groups you set up for warrior specific buffs such as Commanding/Battle Shout. Since I saw it i had to download EBB and set up those new groups.

The question I have however is how you set up EBB to just simply be Icons much like the standard UI and not as the standard bar setup that EBB does. I've spent about an hour messing with EBB trying to find the options for this and can't seem to find anything. So if anyone knows how to set this up please post.

Quote Originally Posted by Choicecut View Post
    I just had a quick question about Caulle's UI. First off I really like the UI, but specifically I liked the specific buff/debuff groups you set up for warrior specific buffs such as Commanding/Battle Shout. Since I saw it i had to download EBB and set up those new groups.

The question I have however is how you set up EBB to just simply be Icons much like the standard UI and not as the standard bar setup that EBB does. I've spent about an hour messing with EBB trying to find the options for this and can't seem to find anything. So if anyone knows how to set this up please post.
    I'm at work right now so I'll have to get back to you on that.

Okay, to get the same look as I've got for EBB...

Config > Group Settings > Bar Layout

Everything is controlled from there for each group in terms of the look.

Bar Layout > Text > Text Shown
    This is where you turn text off/on. There are 4 different the text can be anchored to. I know topright default is for time, I believe it's top left that's for the buff text.

You'll want to get rid of the background at this point (or shorten it) if you're eliminating the buff text. That should be about all you need if all you want to do is get rid of the buff text.

I recently found a google code page for about 7 or 8 addons that are not customizable, but give much needed utility and very, VERY low memory usage / footprint during groups and pvp. I'll upload a screenshot when i can about my ui. I've still not chosen where i am going to place my action bars finally.

Well, this is my UI.
    Even tho I'm not tanking atm, the raiding one doesn't change much besides Deadly Boss and Grid.
    [IMG=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

I don't have one in combat but the only difference is that Omen opens just above the target frame (right side)

Only thing I've change is I replaced Recount (Damage Done) with Grid.
    There is no sig.

+ Reply to Thread