+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 87 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1736

Thread: Show your Interface

hi all lovet this pic
    WoWScrnShot_082110_001446.jpg

This is my current UI, it's a mix of Tux/OdineUI but with bits like unitframes etc slowly getting replaced with standalone add-ons. Main reason I used Odine for the base is that I really like the setup for hotkeys and chatboxes, though I have replaced the OdineUI hotkey bars with Bartender 4.

I designed the UI to work with all my characters (one of each class at 80) and for multiboxing groups (thus the use of Jamba in there) to be controlled using only a G13 gamepad and Razer Naga mouse, with the sole keyboard concession being that group of 18 buttons on the bottom left of the screen that are mapped to the G keys on my G15.

The 2 groups of 6 buttons on either side of the main hotkey bank are mapped on 1-12 on the Naga, with higher priority abilities in the lower number range (typically used for things that I need but not often such as Last Stand, Righteous Defense macro etc) with mount and Opie fly-out mapped to the two buttons next to LMB on the Naga. The bottom hotkey bank is 1-= and mapped to the first 12 keys on the G13, the top row is CTRL+1-= and mapped to the final 12 keys with highest priority buttons on the end buttons and lesser priority moving in towards the middle. The thumbstick on the G13 has WASD and Jump mapped to it.

Not shown is Vuhdo for when grouped and I make use of the Naga keys on it in conjunction with mouseover of the unitframe.

Hey,

this is my current Tanking UI:

rhazulstankingui.jpg

I did this in about an hour the other night and haven't tweaked it yet. Tbh, I'm quite happy with it, as I think it looks good, shows me everything I need, and given I haven't done my own UI in a long time (and they tended to be quite horrible).

Any critiques are welcome

10 man
    http://img825.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...910001219.jpg/

25 man
    http://img80.imageshack.us/i/wowscrn...010171207.jpg/

I like the UI Baelarn, very nice considering the time you put in. However in my high opinion i would remove the vertical bars showing rage and health on the side of your character. They are highly unneeded when you are displaying the character frame. Also, i would disable the cooldown/static scrolling area on Mik's Scrolling Battle Text and download a cooldown addon such as Sexycooldown or coolLine. Once these changes are made i think your UI would be very neat and effective. Would love to see the finished product if you make these changes

Yeah I know a lot of people get confused by showing both player unitframe and the HUD around the character, but it's something I've always had in my UIs. I can't pay attention enough to my player unitframe, so I use a HUD, but the UI looks weird without the player unitframe, so I run with both! :P

The HUD only shows in combat anyway.

I'll take a look at the cooldown addons and give em a try, see what they look like! I also know that I need to declutter MSBT a bit so its not as overpowering, and I intend to tweak my DXE positioning (mostly the central area) so its clearer.

Any other tips/critiques people may have, please feel free to post!

@ Baelarn
    You could also move grid to the bottom right hand corner of your screen, looks like there is a lot of wasted space over there. These are all just personal oppinions, you may not agree with em

Here's My UI I haven't changed Much since the last time I posted, however I am working on some photoshop backgrounds for my KG_Pannels.
    Because of the Recent and very annoying changes Blizz has introduced for Cataclysm I was forced to make some slight alterations to my UI. so here's a Before and After shot.

WoWScrnShot_032310_191414.jpgWoWScrnShot_112210_051824.jpg
    Last edited by Rhyn; 11-22-2010 at 05:26 AM.
    to err is Human to. win pvp is Orc

WoWScrnShot_100410_180439.jpg
    Heres mine.
    and before and if anyone asks that flying mount is from RaF

Bartender
    Grid
    Prat
    tiptac

wowscrnshot100510214530.jpg

Nothing special, but does it for me.

I finally got around to making my own UI.

What do you all think? I like it

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    combat screenshot of my current layout for my UI

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

Here is my UI. Nothing special.

Druid :
    WoWScrnShot_100910_172232.jpg

Shaman:
    WoWScrnShot_100310_175856.jpg

my ui
    WoWScrnShot_072810_191725.jpg

and in raid
    WoWScrnShot_073110_210840.jpg
    i think i have more stuff on my screen than most ppl like but it never interferes with my gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Kratoria View Post
    i think i have more stuff on my screen than most ppl like but it never interferes with my gameplay
    Are you sure you never get hit by ghosts on LDW? There's a LOT of space taken up by your SCT which would probably get in the way of you seeing something on the ground.

lol no i see them fine. i did a new ui for cata and also moved around my sct giving myself more room. doesn't show it here but yea.WoWScrnShot_101810_201142.jpg

Protection Pladin UI
    Recorded in 5man hc dungeon sorry no raid video ;/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i-g8WV-Rp4

I will gladly get any comments on it

Showing you guys my interface though video means as well because it emphasizes my ui better imo :P

Tanking in this video. (Main Spec)

Healing in these video's

Fakemessiah Prot Warrior UI

WoWScrnShot_082210_161652.jpg

Here is my UI i use. The blank area on bottom right is where my SCT goes, I dont really need to see incoming damage or heals. I like it off my screen to free up clutter.

I also run Tidy plates, but for some reason had them off here. I have many bars hidden on the side of my screen for mounts or food or profession macros. It may look like a lot of buttons, but everything is keybound to my razer Naga. Some reason some keybinds arent showing up. but they are bound. This is also a few months old, but same set up still. I love the openness.
    Tanks...You're Welcome!
    Descendings Armory | Descendings UI

Finally updated my UI for 4.0.1. It's still incomplete but most of the interface elements are in place.
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread