+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 87 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1736

Thread: Show your Interface

  1. #1321
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    WI, USA
    Posts
    2,614
    Quote Originally Posted by morb View Post
    Anyone know the name of the mod that shows the bar with your skills that are on cd on it?
    It's ForteXorcist or SexyCooldown, difficult to tell because the screenshot doesn't show enough to distinguish one from the other.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

  2. #1322
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    21

  3. #1323
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinafoi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by morb
    Anyone know the name of the mod that shows the bar with your skills that are on cd on it?
    It's ForteXorcist or SexyCooldown, difficult to tell because the screenshot doesn't show enough to distinguish one from the other.
    Yes, I'm using ForteXorcist there.

  4. #1324
    This is mine. o.O I downloaded it a while ago but lately everything is broken. And these bars magically showed up in the middle of my screen which wont let me move them.

    http://tinypic.com/r/160ctao/6

  5. #1325
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypstix View Post
    This is mine. o.O I downloaded it a while ago but lately everything is broken. And these bars magically showed up in the middle of my screen which wont let me move them.

    http://tinypic.com/r/160ctao/6
    Type /classtimer in chat and configure them how you like or disable them.

  6. #1326
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by skipgamer View Post
    Hi, first post here, anyways. I wanted to make an interface that isn't minimalist, isn't square, isn't web 2.0 with nice light colours and blah blah blah, and definitely isn't the default interface. So this is what I've come up with. Still a WIP but comments / crit are appreciated. Everything so far has a reason (even if its just laziness) so if your interested in why something is why it is, feel free to ask.




    Next on the list: standardizing the fonts and colors, and making a bar texture which suits.
    What is that dot timer addon? I've been using classtimer, but that one seems a lot better, since it shows the tick times.

  7. #1327
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlena View Post
    What is that dot timer addon? I've been using classtimer, but that one seems a lot better, since it shows the tick times.
    ForteXorcist

  8. #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by LiNK2088 View Post
    Type /classtimer in chat and configure them how you like or disable them.
    I wonder if that would have worked...a guild mate is helping me start a brand new one so I'll post that once I get it looking nice.

  9. #1329
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    26

  10. #1330
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    129


    Grid (raid frames)
    Pitbull4 (other unitframes)
    MSBT ( battle text)
    Classtimer (timers above my unitframes)
    Bartender4 (actionbars)
    omnicc (cooldown numbers on actionbars)
    Prat (chat)
    sexymap (minimap)
    omen & recount (meters)

    The bar at the bottom is ChocolateBar, with only a few Databroker plugins (Broker_CPU, Broker_Currency and BrokerRepair). The 30/30/262 is FuBar_GuildFu converted to Databroker using Fubar2Broker, it shows all guildies online sorted by location and including their guild and officer note, and I haven't found a suitable DataBroker replacement yet.

    I have Power Auras Classic, but nothing had procced on this screenshot so you can't see it.

    Other add-ons I use that are not visible:
    Arkinventory (bag manager)
    Automaton (automaticly accept group invites, sell gray junk, etc)
    InterruptSay (notifies in /s or /p on succesful interrupts)
    MailGet2 (for bulk mail accepting/sending)
    Quartz (cast bar addon - I use it for an enlarged Target castbar for easier spotting of enemy spells. It is positioned right above my BT4 buttons)
    TidyPlates
    WIM (wow instant messenger)

  11. #1331
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    9
    Last edited by josa; 02-21-2010 at 06:22 PM.

  12. #1332
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    72
    Miss my old UI...

    (had to format my hard drive)

    A lot of photoshop + kgPanels. I also had a druid and priest versions.


  13. #1333
    v0220 is out featuring a darker visual theme with my custom statusbars, HUD textures, kgPanels art and ButtonFacade skin. General Raid Buffs are hidden until mouseover similar in position and layout as Lore's -important short term buffs are tracked by RoguePowerBars.

    10 Man


    25 Man


    Nameplates (Aloft)

  14. #1334
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by skipgamer View Post
    Hi, first post here, anyways. I wanted to make an interface that isn't minimalist, isn't square, isn't web 2.0 with nice light colours and blah blah blah, and definitely isn't the default interface. So this is what I've come up with. Still a WIP but comments / crit are appreciated. Everything so far has a reason (even if its just laziness) so if your interested in why something is why it is, feel free to ask.




    Next on the list: standardizing the fonts and colors, and making a bar texture which suits.

    Hey really like the ui. Any chance you have it uploaded anywhere or would be willing to?

  15. #1335
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,763


    My new Mages UI. Just a work in progress at the moment. This is a heroic shot but it's intended for mostly PvP. Any suggestions are welcome

  16. #1336
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackteddy View Post
    Still altering some stuff around.

    In raid OOC



    The skull icon pops up in party/raid when Bone Shield isn't up. The leaf (couldn't really find a better icon) when Horn of Winter/Strength of Earth isn't up.

    In combat.



    Mods I use...
    Buffalo3
    Omen
    TipTac
    nMinimap
    Parrot
    Pitbull
    idChat
    Bartender
    Buttonfacade
    OmniCC
    Kgpanels
    Grid
    Skada
    Big Wigs
    GhostPulse3
    Power Auras Classic
    ForteXsocist
    MagicRunes
    Lynstats/location
    Tidyplates

    and probably some other stuff I forgot or isn't part of my raid UI.

    My player/target frames, and main action bars could be smaller.

    I'm also looking for a better looking buttonfacade for my main action bars.

    Any chance you could upload your minimap addon (nMinimap?). I can't seem to find it anywhere

  17. #1337
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Melufa View Post
    Any chance you could upload your minimap addon (nMinimap?). I can't seem to find it anywhere
    I think it's only available in http://www.wowinterface.com/download...81-NeavUI.html

  18. #1338
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10
    My latest:


  19. #1339
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    115
    I aim for minimalism in and out of combat. I like my eyes in the center of the screen getting information out of my peripheral vision. I used the awesome Hack addon to write a short script to move my playter/target/TargetTarget frames up to the center of screen in combat and move them to the bottom when out of combat. Bag & System bars are hidden in the bottom right and an extra bar is on the bottom left. They all become visible on mouseover.

    Mods:
    X-Perl
    Dominos & Dominos_BuffTimes
    Sexymap
    Carbonite
    Chatter
    Hack
    Quartz (Swing Bar below center buttons in combat, GCD gem above the bars not shown)

    In Combat:


    Out of Combat:

  20. #1340
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2
    there is mine...everything is in the middle of the screen to make sure the tank can see everything in a sec!!

    Kormak.jpg

    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Alexandre/Pictures/Kormak.jpg[/IMG]

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts