+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Interface

can you post your viewport art custom images for me. the icy graphic with the chains at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkeyslap View Post
    My UI is always ever changing, I'm always looking for ways to clean it up and make it look better. Here's what I'm currently rolling.

Mods:
    Omen
    Critline
    Prat
    Bartender 4
    Sexymap
    Sunn Viewport Art
    Fubar
    Elkano's Buff Bars
    Grid
    IceHUD
    Button Facade
    Recount
    Mik Scrolling Battle Text
    Trinket Menu
    Sanity
    Baggins <3

Last edited by Salamance; 04-04-2009 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Update.

Still working on the finer touches.

Updated UI. moved some things around.

Been running with pretty much the same setup for years. Sometimes made up with different addons but mostly the same layout.

Something like this...

But now that I got me one of these

23'' ultra-slim design LCD monitor P2370 - LCD - monitors | SAMSUNG

which is absolutely supersexical (made up word warning).

I can run a 1920x1080 resolution and achieve THIS!!!!

Party

Solo

Raid

Any opinions or ideas?

Target's target is shown under the target bar on the right side and target's cast bar shown under to the left.
    Classtimers shows my own buffs in a column of bars growing up above my frame and my target debuffs above the target frame.

your UI seems really neat, prolly stealing that raidframe look :x

i'd perhaps get an viewport for better wiev while tanking
    Hybrid - Druid/Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by greendragonempire View Post
    can you post your viewport art custom images for me. the icy graphic with the chains at the bottom.
    That theme is actually in SunnArt Pack 6, I haven't had time to make a custom one but I do eventually plan on it.

Addons(showing):
    Bartender4
    SexyMap
    EavesDrop
    TrinketMenu
    SatrinaBuffFrame
    Pitbull 3.0
    Prat 3.0
    LynStats
    Buttonfacade

Other:
    oRa2
    sRaidFrames
    BigWigs
    BigBrother
    TipTac
    WIM
    MSBT
    ItemRack
    FuBar
    OmniCC
    PowerAuras
    Omen
    Examiner
    ClassTimer
    Aloft

Comments and suggestions would be great!
    Going to come back here to edit with a combat pic when I have a decent one.

Your ad could be here.

aldragoriad, what is that yellow stuff coming up in the middle ? :O
    Hybrid - Druid/Paladin

The only part of IceHUD I actually use, its a target castbar, I like it better than the horizontal ones.

Finally got my UI "TankSpot ready". I'm enjoying it quite a bit. In 25m content the nameplates are spaced just right so that they just take up the left side of the screen in the same format as 10m. 5m groups have slightly larger nameplates and target plates with a bit more information.

Addons are:
    Atlasloot Enhanced
    Auctioneer
    Bartender4
    Bejeweled
    Cartographer
    Deadly Boss Mods
    Gatherer
    MikScrollingBattleText
    Omen Threat Meter
    PitBull Unit Frames 3.0
    Quartz
    QuestHelper
    QuickMark
    RatingBuster
    Recount
    SatrinaBuffFrame
    Skinner
    Tankpoints
    TitanPanel
    Titan Panel [Guild] and [CritLine]
    Tineg
    -something witty here-

The Screenshots

I'll explain a little first how and why I set things up as they are.

In the first screenshot you can see my UI fully in action in a raid setting.

• I wanted the player frames close to the action bars as both health and skill cooldowns are important for a tank.
    • For debuffs I chose to list them twice for convenience. As always they show up in the classic buff frame position, but I also modified pitbull to show them beneath my player frame on the right side so I can notice quickly when I got a specific debuff(you see the heroism debuff in the first screenshot).
    • On the left side beneath my player you can see my specific important buffs like trinket activations, last stand, shield wall etc. This is done by a filter in pitbull and I added extra buffs that aren't incorporated in Pitbull by default.
    • In the 2nd screenshot you can see Sartharion casting his breath ability. The player and pet frames have the same castbar style, however with a "time left/total cast time" text instead of the target's name you see on the target frame.
    • In the 3rd screenshot you can see my focus frame on the right side. The cast bar for this frame shows up in the middle as a big bar you simply can't miss. :P (also check the player cast bar in this screenshot). The pet frame is on the right side of my player frame, identical to the focus frame.
    • Above my player frame you see a weird type of buff/debuff bar. The left side of this bar tracks my Commanding and Battle Shout buffs(both acquired from myself and others). The right side tracks debuffs on my current target like Sunder Armor, Demorilizing Shout etc. This bar can be used for any class, but requires .lua editing to put in the skills you want to track so it may be hard to setup if you have absolutely no clue about this (mod name is rFilter).
    • I normally show the pet bar at the same position as the rFilter bar as mentioned above. This is because I don't have any pets on the classes where I use this bar. ;-)
    • As for raid frames I chose to use Grid and configured it now properly next to my minimap. It shows health dificit, debuffs, mana etc. The main tanks are listed under the minimap. Next to the main tank window you see player cooldowns like druid battle rezzes or shaman self-rezzes.

Addons used

BasicComboPoints (also shows combo points from malygos drakes)
    BugGrabber
    BugSack
    Butsu
    ButtonFacade
    Cartographer
    CBH Viewport
    Classtimer (only enabled on a select few class, not the warrior for example)
    Combuctor
    CooldownButtons (same as classtimer)
    Dominos
    EavesDrop
    FuBar
    Gatherer
    Grid
    ItemRack
    KgPanels
    Omen3
    OmniCC
    OPie
    ORa2
    Parrot
    PhanxChat
    Pitbull
    Quartz
    RatingBuster
    rBuff
    Recount
    RedRange
    rFilter2
    SexyMap
    SharedMedia
    Tankpoints
    TipTac
    Zygor
    Deadly Boss Mods

.. and some other libraries and nifty addons. The above mentioned are the core addons.

Download

DOWNLOAD LINK OVER HERE

Before downloading, make sure you back-up your Interface, Font and WTF folders. Then remove them from your game folder. Now you can extract the .rar file you just downloaded straight into your WoW directory. Go into "WTF/Account": Here you modify the folder "ACCOUNTNAME" to your own account name. Enter this folder and now rename the "SERVERNAME" folder to probably Doomhammer. In the Doomhammer folder you now rename the folder "Charname" to your own character's name. For additional characters, create a new folder with their character name, and copy all the files from the "Charname" folder into the new one.

Edit: If you have a rogue or mage, you can use the Magecharname or Roguecharname folders instead and leave the Charname folder for other characters.

You're now good to enter the game. Check that "enable out of date addons" is enabled.

Once you've logged in it'll be very messy. That is because you need to set up a few profiles.

- First type /dominos. Go to profiles and select the Default profile.
    - Go to /Omen > profiles, select the Default profile.
    - Go to /Sexymap > profiles, select the "DefaultMap" profile, NOT Default.
    - Go to /Eavesdrop > profiles, select the Default profile (under "existing profiles").

You're now ready to rock if you are a melee class.

If you are a mana user there is one more thing you'll have to do:
    Type /pitbull and go into profiles. Click the profile named Mage (melee classes use the Warrior profile). Now instead of the power number on the right of your player frame, you'll see a certain number and an X. Inside the Pitbull config window, go to Player > Text > Power. In the Custum field it will say "[Floor(MP / 463)]x". You can edit the number 463 to the mana cost of your main nuke spell. For instance for a warlock you could set it to Shadowbolt's mana cost. Now in the player frame it will show you how many more times you can cast this spell before you run out of mana. If you rather keep the normal showing of your mana, then stick to the warrior profile.

Credit for the basic idea of the unit frames goes to Oomm
    Last edited by Rekcinad; 04-13-2009 at 02:56 AM.

This is my UI. It's pretty much the same as an IU I found somewhere in this topic. I really liked it, so I decided to copy it. :P

This is my UI that i recently created pretty much based on what i require, my UI's were pretty restricted until i got a bigger monitor so this is pretty recent in my guilds 10 man run

Addons Used are:
    Dominos
    Sunn-Art Viewport
    Ag_Unitframes
    PallyPower
    Grid
    Sexymap
    ElkBuffBars
    RaidCooldowns
    [Party][80][Jazadin] use cloak of shadows
    [Party][80][Mkehlet] not that specc

AlcaUI - wowinterface.com

PEW PEW PEW this is my shaman since I dont play my warrior anymore. I miss tankspot >_<

+ Reply to Thread