+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 87 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Interface

turkeyslap, that raid frame of yours, is that an modified Grid ? :O
    Hybrid - Druid/Paladin

Yeah it is, I played around with it a little more tonight and got pitbull to do what I wanted it to, with quartz and grid matching as close as possible (at least in theme and font anyway). Here's what I came up with, pretty much the same just cleaner looking.

unseen in the pic Quartz cast bars are under both my player frame and target frame and look identical to them.

I tried to post the full size screen but for some reason the image kept breaking, google hates me or something.
    Last edited by Turkeyslap; 03-30-2009 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Image Broken

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    Trukey, have you tired uploading to tinypic or anywhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by Shdwhck View Post
    are you using custom made textures for KGpanels or did you make them yourself?
    um, i guess the answer is both; I made the designs/textures so they are custom...

what ui should i get

ive been tanking for sometime now, 10mans and 25mans on my warrior. but i have yet to figure out what ui would be best for me, i am a clicker, and clicking and tanking is hard-as. so just email me ideas or what you might think is best, and no so squished up aginst each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Shdwhck View Post
    Trukey, have you tired uploading to tinypic or anywhere else?
    No I haven't but I may look in to doing that

clean and simple :P

Quote Originally Posted by sausje View Post
    clean and simple :P

I used spartan for a while but I didn't really end up liking it, it just didn't seem to have the versatility that I needed having a tank class, healer class, and dps class.

Hmm for tanker there is no extra addon needed tbh then these. For healer i got myself healbot addon installed wich replaced my standard raid frames then.
    Works fine for me and happy with it :P

Need help with my UI

How do i put a border with my skinner addon? it looks kinda plain and boring, i think i want a sort-of crystally look for a draenei theme. can anyone help me with it?

Quote Originally Posted by rakyowold View Post

How do i put a border with my skinner addon? it looks kinda plain and boring, i think i want a sort-of crystally look for a draenei theme. can anyone help me with it?
    not sure if Skinner got any options for that, you could try to disable the bottom bar and have an additonal addon for textures; for example; Sunn Art
    Hybrid - Druid/Paladin

Need help with my UI

i see. thanks droih. btw, i read recently about kgpanels and im thinking of getting it to put divisions on the bottom bar. but i dont know how it works and its faq has no answer for it. lol. there's a tutorial but i cant seem to figure out either. wierd. i guess ill use what you said.. Sunn Art, right? ah well >.>

Im pretty satisfied tih my UI except for my buffs and debuffs. whats a better addon i can use for that? cause the x-pearl ones dont show all even when i have it selected to show max buffs and debuffs.

My UI as of today. Only thing that isn't showing is grid right above the chat box.

New layout, alot of bars are hidden ( but appear when I mouse over them )
    Grid appears when i'm in group or raid ( underneath my portrait )

BTW at general tip: remember that you can give recount and omen a SOLID color ( full black ) or just put their transparancy to 0. This cleans up alot of UI's, because I see everyone with brown omens and red recounts:P Dig into the options my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Droih View Post
    turkeyslap, that raid frame of yours, is that an modified Grid ? :O
    Again, you can pretty much modify every mod the way you like. Color, textures, size, fonts, additional plugins. Don't be affraid to rightclick the minimap button for the particular mod and experiment:P

Quote Originally Posted by Kyvaan View Post

Im pretty satisfied tih my UI except for my buffs and debuffs. whats a better addon i can use for that? cause the x-pearl ones dont show all even when i have it selected to show max buffs and debuffs.
    Try to scale down the debuffs/buffs on target, remove the buffs from player and party frame, dont have debuff icon, but color on raid frames, and get Satrina Buff Frames for your own buffs and debuffs (on yourself). Get classtimers/pallypower (dunno about pallypower, never played pala) to take care of your own buffs, as the others aint your responsibillity.

Here is a good shot of mine in a 40 man.

I use Caulle's UI for the base and settings, then just adjusted it to my likings.

You do realize why the Borg are so bad at making dimmer switches don't you?
    Resistance is futile.

OLD screenshot, layout is very similar. I'll be doing a compilation on it pretty soon.

+ Reply to Thread