Quote Originally Posted by pxk View Post
    pitbull
    bison
    chatter
    buttonfacade darion
    sexymap
    kgpanels
    bartender4
    Thanks pxk, for my taste anyway you've come up with an awesome looking UI and very functional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalken View Post
    "I'll let the dragon hit me in the face, you stab it in the ass."

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...009_202857.jpg

My tanking UI, same with my warrior.

ag_Unitframes
    Digits
    Omen3
    Recount
    Bartender4
    Grid(+clique with my shaman)
    Sunnviewport Art
    Prat
    DBM

Split/Circular Scrolling Combat Text!?

I'm not a huge fan of messing around with the wow interface but I think I've fallen in love with Cinderhelm's scrolling combat text. Feel free to call me a nub but I can't find it. Anyone know the name of it?

Phel
    The Gift of War - a fun-loving guild on WoW's Undermine server

I like simple interfaces. Only thing you don't see here that I have is the TitanPanel which I added about an hour after finishing up 10 Man Maly you see there.

Quick List: X-Perl, Bartender 4, Grid, Omen, DeadlyBossMods, ItemRack, AtlasLoot, Parrot, and Quartz

my UI

my UI lightly explained...

this is how i taught my guild about setting up ui's

Hi

I can see that several of you guys have a black bar at the bottom of the screen, where you then have placed some of your addons. How do you do that?

/peter

Quote Originally Posted by peter_poulsen View Post
    Hi

I can see that several of you guys have a black bar at the bottom of the screen, where you then have placed some of your addons. How do you do that?

/peter
    You're looking for a viewport addon. My personal favorite is SunnArt because you can put artwork instead of just a black area. If that's not your cup of tea then try CTviewport for plain black.

My priesty's UI.

Scrolling combat text isn't a mod, it's actually on one of the interface tabs, "combat" I think.

Yes, they have a function for scrolling battle text, but I like mods better. Especially Mik's.

Is Bartender supposed to be better then Dominos?

And yes SCT mods are amazing. It helps a great deal as a tank because it makes you more aware of the sort of damage your taking and if you should be avoiding it or not, a lot easier to spot Whirlwinds on the damn Dark Touched Warriors when your Melee, after I get hit by one WW I strafe away and intercept back in.

Also as a healer it makes you aware of your buffs and gains while your in unit frame tunnel vision mode.

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    my mages UI

Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal View Post
    Is Bartender supposed to be better then Dominos?
    I've used both, and to me, it's pretty much six of one, half a dozen of the other. I like Bartender's configuration options to be a little more detailed and easier to work with, but that's just personal preference. Either one does the job excellently.

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    Quote Originally Posted by pxk View Post
    pitbull
    bison
    chatter
    buttonfacade darion
    sexymap
    kgpanels
    bartender4
    are you using custom made textures for KGpanels or did you make them yourself?

I've spent alot of time over the past few days trying out different mods and tinkering with many many many settings. I decided to try out a setup for my shaman before I perfected it and tailored it to the almighty warrior tank. So... here it is, wanted to share it.

This is my UI. I have X-Perl, Bartender4, SexyMap, Recount, Ora2, DBM, MDHelper and Omen3

Onlyhuman's UI

This is my UI.
    I you wondering about my weird bar setup, the reason behind it is I use Microsoft Strategic Commander keypad.
    It has 6 buttons + 3 shift buttons and all movement is under the same hand. Using Dominos I mapped abilities to 4 sets of keys exactly as they are on the keypad. If I want to use demoshout, I press button 5 + 2nd shift.
    I have always had gaming keyboards but they are nowhere near.This is the essence of ergonomy. It is leathal once you get used to it.
    I have everything I need without moving fingers!
    Small shield wall and last stand are mapped to + - zoom keys on it as well, middle small spell interupt is mapped to thumb button on a mouse.
    For Sward and Board's and Slam's proc (while fury) I use just sound notification. I am planning po put more sound notifications to other things.

I am waiting for better choice of 100Hz+ monitors to get Nvidia 3d glasses, then it will have more space to make things tidy.

What do you guys think of it?
    Last edited by ivp008; 03-27-2009 at 08:31 AM.
    Onlyhuman: EU:Aszune

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Much higher customizability.
    Might be, but when i tried it it was insane

i toggled test mode on, dragged in position, locked... it kept stuck in test mode... relog, it resetted... got it right once, but my health wouldn't refresh, and it wouldn't show my energy at all... is there a tut of it or something -.- could really use it.

I just downloaded IceHUD and honestly I can't believe I've played this game for so long without it.

I was so jazzed about the new addition to my UI that I snapped some quick screens in Sholozar. I'll post more when I'm in a raid... but you'll get the idea.

OOC:

IC:

My UI is always ever changing, I'm always looking for ways to clean it up and make it look better. Here's what I'm currently rolling.

Mods:
    Omen
    Critline
    Prat
    Bartender 4
    Sexymap
    Sunn Viewport Art
    Fubar
    Elkano's Buff Bars
    Grid
    IceHUD
    Button Facade