+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Swing timer with lag?

Swing timer with lag?

So i was wondering if there is a swing timer that exists that takes into account your current latency, say from titan panels latency display.

The current problem i'm facing is that blizzard in their infinite wisdom created drenden server on the west coast, but labeled it east coast and stuck a nice east coast time on it. This means all of us east coasters were duped into higher latency then we should be experiencing. My old server my ping was 40-60 on drenden i'm at 150-300. This has been playing havoc on my slam timing and i think my dps is suffering, i would respec fury as i have a bank full of gear for every set possible(u name it i've got it, even resist sets) as i'm kind of a jack of all trades for our guild, but then we would be missing bloodfrenzy and our physical dps is very good.

So i was thinking if i could get something to predict when my actual swing registers that would be great.

Quartz is exactly wat you are looking for.
    Quartz | World of Warcraft Addons | World of Warcraft @ Curse.com

150-300 is not a HIGH LATENCY !!!

I die when i read that !!!!
    Don't try this @ home

It's high enough to have an effect :/
    I've been using Quartz for ages and I see the latency on the cast bars but not the swing timer. Am I missing an option or something?

+ Reply to Thread