+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick switching UI's for PVE PVP

Quick switching UI's for PVE PVP

So...I've been getting crazy schooled by Fame in UI stuff this past week (props to him for his patience). i'm getting a solid tanking UI down atm and am curious if and how you all manage changing your UI between general tanking and PVP? It there a quick and easy way to simply make that happen with a button click? I was thinking you could have two separate Interface and WTF folders that you switchout, but maybe there is something simpler. Any help would be grand. Thanks thanks.
    The Raid - A feature length documentary following the lives of a group of virtual raiders.

It's possible without switching WTF .folders.

U can specify a save template by each addon ( ag_unitframe, bartender...) and specify by the name the template u want .

Exemple :

U configure ur bartender for a raid spec ( with macro , add button ... ) and save this template @ name : bar_temp_raid
    U configure ur bartender also but this time for a pvp spec ( berserkrage blablabla..) and save this template with a different name : bar_temp_pvp

When u want to do raid , just load : bar_temp_raid

I do this stuff every time , work fine with ag_uniframes, bartender and surely all ace2 addon .

I repost maybe tonight with screen and more explication ^^
    Don't try this @ home

You could use ACP and make 'SETS' to save MOD sets for PVP and PVE.

+ Reply to Thread