+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions about gear.

Questions about gear.

I'm somewhat new to the Tankspot forums and have recently began tanking for my guild. We are up to Shade in Kara and I was curious as to what gear I could upgrade to help push through the last half of Kara. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...7gall&n=Cellci

Replace the riding crop with the tanking trinket from Netherstorm, Dabiri's Enigma .
    I really want to be able to maximize my tanking ability and hopefully do instances like Gruul's and SSC in the future.

Looks pretty decent. I had about the same gear when we killed Malchezaar the first time.
    What you could do however:
    - Replace Figurine of the Colossus with the defense trinket from Shadow Labyrinth (1st boss) or Moroes' Pocket Watch of course if you get.
    - Start buying some badge stuff. As you're killing bosses in Karazhan already, you should at least have a few coming in. In your case you might want to go for the [item]Bracers of the Ancient Phalanx[/item] first, as it seems you don't have the ones from Attumen yet.

Yeah...I'm about 7 badges away from the bracers right now.

Yap, your gear looks real solid for your KZ Progress... u will get a few nice upgrades via the Nightbane tankgear & maybe Netherspite shoulders as soon as you get there...

Go for Badge Bracers or wait for the ones from Attumen and safe the Badges for the badge-legs.

But with your current gear you shoulnd have any Problems in Kz at all... i think i tanked Gruul with similar Gear when we started with 25 mans.

+ Reply to Thread