+ Reply to Thread

Thread: +15 stam gem.

+15 stam gem.

Ok last night i completed the quest in ZA to get my +15 stam gem and im trying to find a good peice to put it on.

After doing some research on gear it seems that the Jungle Stompers from ZA are the best boots you can get in the game until the ones from Black Temple. Im thinking they would be a good choice since we are only just starting SSC and have hardley looked at the Eye. Any other thoughts on a good peice to place this in that i would be keeping for a long time?

Also ive heard talk about other +15 stam gems out there, dose anyone know where those come from?

Thoughts?
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

the pally boots you can get with bojs are better in terms of stam
    they have +2 stam than jungle stomper and an additional gem slot

edit -
    oh, and the 15 stam gems come from mines in mh and bt
    Last edited by faitas; 01-18-2008 at 08:51 AM.

pop it in your [item]Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer[/item].

you will not get a better +Sta ranged weapon in the current content and this item will feature in you EH set all the way up to and through BT / MH.

- DW

I was going to go with Jungle stompers, but then i looked at those pally boots... hmm.. nice tradeoff for stamina boots.

In addition to the 15 stam, i'll pop a shifting Nightseye in the red slot - picking up the socket bonus of +4 stam, (or drop a 12 stam if your not willing to trade off 4 agil for 2 stam).

6 + 4 + 15 + 45 = 70 stam in boots.

I'll keep 12 stam in my jungle stompers and use them as part of my +aggro/block value set.

Here is a link to Said pally boots:
    WoW -> Info -> Items -> Badges of Justice 2
    Last edited by Dielgore; 01-18-2008 at 11:26 AM.

I put mine in the Unwavering Legguards. With full stam gems and a nethercleft, I'm pulling 1520 health from those babies.

I see the pally chest and boots in the badge rewards but there just that Pally boots and chest. Not warrior tank gear, though they may have slightly more stam im not diggin it but thats just me.

I guess ill be putting the +15 stam gem in the Badge pants or Jungle stompers or the gun.

As for the mines your talking about in MH and BT you mean mining nodes?
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

I put mine in my Jungle Stompers. I don't have the engineering gun, and I highly doubt I'll ever set foot in BT.
    Why use big words when a diminutive alternative will suffice?
    http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/im...nnaxxramas.jpg

+ Reply to Thread