+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Agi or Armor Chants?

Agi or Armor Chants?

Ive been looking at my enchants and was wondering if using +12 agi on cloak would be better than +120 armor and if +15 agi to gloves would be better than +240 armor.

I know that Agi gives armor, dodge and crit, wondering how much armor i would gain from +27 agi tho vs +360 armor?

Ive been liking crit on my tank gear more and more these days for the nice shield slam crits. I reccently went with 5/5 crit in Fury to get to the 2/5 Imp demo shout, and ive noticed a big differance in my shield slam crits from that alone.

Thoughts?
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

you can also have 10 stam on gloves
    the enchant depends on what kind of gear you need for the fight
    I think if you take 5 minutes to search in the forum you'll find a lot of topics that have already discussed this

I was doing some looking around in this forum for more than 5 mins and 3 pages back, didnt find any disscusion on it.

Could somone point me in the right direction to get some further clarification on my original post? Or possibly reply with your thoughts?

Thank you- Boda
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

27 agility = 54 armor (1 agility = 2 armor)

Thank you that helps me make my choice easier

+ Reply to Thread