+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Custom Rage Bar

Custom Rage Bar

Are there any mods out there that can create a single bar showing rage? I use XPERL at the moment and would like to expand my rage bar so it is a bit more visible and I could see the bar fluctuate using only my peripherals.

If there isn't a mod for this does anyone know how you could create one for XPERL? Or maybe some options to expand it's size?

I use Pitbull for my raid UI, but I admit I haven't played with XPERL yet at all. I just like how Pitbull works, and I know you can single a bar out and expand/shape it how you like.

Take a look. Might be what you're looking for.

You may want to look into a 'Heads Up Display.' In this pic of Nightbane'f foot, I am using metahud. I have been using it for about 3-4 months now and I really like it. I have added some labels on the image to decribe what the addon is showing me during fights.

I'm also looking for something that simply just displays my rage. I'd prefer just a number, no bar and nothing else. Just so I can drop that in the middle of the screen and have it active when it's above 0.

I haven't found anything that does something that simple though. Trying to avoid using a full hud since I don't want to clutter up the screen.

I keep meaning to make something like that. Maybe I'll do it this weekend; would not take very long at all.

Edit: Rage number that is. A bar is pretty useless in all cases.

I've been wanting something like that for my priest. I just wanted to have health and mana showing as in the picture above. I'd want to leave the default UI stuff alone, but having the health and mana (or rage) bars in the center like a hud would be invaluable.

i might have to try that hud stuff, it'll open up more space on my crappy 800x600 screen O_o.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

It may be possible to hide the bars on the hud and only display the numbers that in in the ss above, but i am not sure. Other unit frames like x-pearl, which I just started using this week, or pitbull may allow you create what you are looking for by playing with the setting a little bit.

I've tried a couple huds and disabling all of the bars seems to be an unthought of goal. I'd expect a simple text hud would be all most tanks want. In xperl I can configure the player bar to show just name/health/rage bars but it's a bit more then I'd prefer.

I had a similar goal. What I ended up doing was using arcHUD with just the rage bar enabled. Having the rage bar and health bar was too much for me. Would similarly love either a mod that just shows health and rage text or a HUD with the ability to turn off the bars.

+ Reply to Thread