+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lionheart Executioner, mongoose vs. executioner

Lionheart Executioner, mongoose vs. executioner

I'm about to gather my last vortex to make Lionheart Executioner. I'm looking for information on which enchant, mongoose vs. executioner will give me the most bang for my dps. After poking around TankSpot forums and Elitist Jerks I found much of the info pertaining to dual wield wars, shammies, rogues and prot wars.

Has anyone tested it out and can you post a link to some reliable info?

Thanks a bunch,

Kez
    "serious walnut- crunching ass power" from: Merry Christmas, Bob, By Chris Shugart

Keza is a friend and a guildie and got her Tier 3 sword made last night. Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated.
    your hat may be nice, but I have the little white tank top that says Legendary right across my boobs. I win. (or more correctly, H wins)

Savagery is the most bang for your buck when taling two handers.

Quote Originally Posted by Centx View Post
    Savagery is the most bang for your buck when taling two handers.
    I've got a dps meter that says otherwise. I've run with savagery for months on Lionheart Champion. I'll run some numbers tomorrow to see, I was kind of snappy in my decision making after I made the sword.

I put executioner on the sword and tonight in SSC was consistently #2 on dps meter, normally I'm about #6.

More to come I'm too tired to do math right now.

Kez
    "serious walnut- crunching ass power" from: Merry Christmas, Bob, By Chris Shugart

Executioner FTW. It's a great enchant no matter what weapon you put it on.

Also, /wave and /hug to all the Aggramarians in this thread.
    Why use big words when a diminutive alternative will suffice?
    http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/im...nnaxxramas.jpg

Using maxdps.com to play with statistics:

Data included in this calculation: Weapon lionheart execution with executioner enchant, no raid buffs, impale, flurry, weapon mastery, imp battle shout 4/5, executioner proc.

total dps: 1462.92

Data included in this calculation: Same, except sub mongoose proc for executioner proc

total dps: 1432.41

Data included in this calculation: Same, except sub savagery enchant

total dps:1389.31

These are not 100% accurate, and based on someone else's theory crafting calculator. I think for my purposes Executioner enchant wins, and boy do I feel badass carrying that thing around.

Kez

+ Reply to Thread