+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's next?

What's next?

Greetings. This is my first post on these illustrious forums, but i have been reading them for about a month or so now, and I have finally reached a point where I feel worthy enough to post something.

But basically, my question is this: What next? My guild is just starting back on 25 mans. We've had gruul down in the past but lost a few key members and regressed back into the hell of karazhan for awhile. During this hellish time i decided to level a tank and get him geared out with the best 5 mans and kara could offer. I believe i have obtained all that i can from 5mans and badges, and now I wonder what I should focus on next?

Grind out honor for season 1 shield? Grind out mats for khorium destroyer? Grind out gold for Furies Deck? Or simply pray we get good drops?(historically this does not happen)

A link to my armory profile is : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ree&n=Animatus

I already have the sun eater and the autoblocker trinket. I suppose i could get the badge shield but why bother when the season one shield is probably cheaper and much better anyway. And i shall be replacing that ugly +9 stam in my helmet soon!

Thank you for your time and any input you may elect to give.

Holy hell, you sure have done some serious farming for all those badges

From quick look, I'd say go get Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer.
    Crommi | Archaic Order | Lightning's Blade EU

+ Reply to Thread