+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Devilshark -> Slikks or Sha'tari -> iron-tusk

Devilshark -> Slikks or Sha'tari -> iron-tusk

Have 38 badges at the moment. Should I upgrade my Devilshark to a Slikk's or wait and upgrade my Sha'tari waistguard to a Iron-Tusk. The Crimson Girdle from Moroes' hasn't dropped ever for me. Guild can clear Kara/ZA/Gruul.

Thanks!

I'd get the cloak. Wait for the belt pattern in SSC or get one crafted (yes, it's a pally belt, but it's on par with the badge one). Sha'tari belt is really nice, and the cloak you will never upgrade.
    "We actually talked today about adding an item level 300 shirt that did absolutely nothing but mess with mods that attempt to boil down players to gear scores. " -Ghostcrawler

On the other hand, Devilshark's is fine for the content you're doing. I'd personally get the belt.

It is true that you won't ever upgrade from Slikk's, though.
    風林火山陰雷

ಠ ,ಠ
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain - it's time to roll the dice

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    I'd get the cloak. Wait for the belt pattern in SSC or get one crafted (yes, it's a pally belt, but it's on par with the badge one). Sha'tari belt is really nice, and the cloak you will never upgrade.
    Dunno, I would take pepe's over it for most situations.

I'd prefer [item]Slikk's Cloak of Placation[/item] on any fight that is not threat-sensitive. [item]Pepe's Shroud of Pacification[/item] is really more of a side-grade.

Slikk's has more avoidance, more armor, less stamina, and no hit compared to Pepe's.
    風林火山陰雷

ಠ ,ಠ
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain - it's time to roll the dice

I'll get Slikk's, just because I will most likely never see Hyjal for Pepe's. And then in a few days when I have 60 more badges I'll get Iron-Tusk.

Thanks for your help.

Belt then Cloak. You'll get both eventually, but for the time being the Belt is going to offer a greater impact.

+ Reply to Thread