+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Class Buffs

Class Buffs

I just wanted to know what buffs you guys, as tanks, prefer from other classes.

It could change depending on build and gear, so let me know what you think.

I am a bit low on hit rating, so I am interested in any +hit buffs if such a thing exists. I will take all the stamina and armor buffs I can find, threat isn't that much of a problem for me, but I will take all the help I can get with threat too.

Also, food buffs. I could possibly buff myself with the above preferences if I eat the right food. So if you have any suggestions please let me know.

I will be reading all I can find on this soon, but I just thought I would ask to save me some time and perhaps help a fellow tank.

Spicy Hot Talbuk gives 20 hit rating. You get the recipe randomly from doing the cooking daily.

Recipe: Spicy Hot Talbuk - Items - World of Warcraft

Thanks for that.

For hard hitting bosses, I tend to build my main tank group with a lock for blood pact, a tree druid for healing aura, a pally for devotion aura, and a spare shammy(melee and caster dps groups first) for grace of air totem. If the shammy isn't available, I'll either grab another tree druid or a BM hunter for some extra threat. I'll be using [item]Spicy Crawdad[/item], [item]Greater Rune of Warding[/item] and [item]Flask of Fortification[/item]. Buffs I usually have are Blessing of Kings, Blessing of Light, Blessing of Might, Mark of the Wild, Prayer of Fortitude, and Commanding Shout.

For threat sensitive fights, I'll stack the MT group with a BM hunter for Ferocious Inspiration, a spare shammy for Windfury&Strength of Earth totems, a second warrior for Battle Shout(preferably Draenei for the +hit aura), and a feral druid. If one of those is missing, I'll usually grab another hunter or a tree druid for the hell of it.

As far as +hit buffs, I can't think of any class providing one. Well, that's just because I'm nitpicking. Moonkin druids can spec for imp faerie fire to increase the +hit of all attackers by 3%. And Draenei hunters, warriors, and pallies have a 1% hit aura. Draenei mages, shammies, and priests have a 1% spell hit aura.

Thats great info, thanks.

+ Reply to Thread