+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Silentslayers armory

Silentslayers armory

Here is my armory. Do you think I can tank the harder 5 mans with this gear and spec? I have only tanked one instance so far and that was Sethik Halls. I have been holding back on running more instances untill I was geared well enough to not be a burden on the healers.

The gear is fine, but it is showing no enchants. Don't waste the money to buy the highest end enchants, but at least get the 2nd best. 9 stam to boots and bracers, 15 agi to weapon etc.

You can absolutely tank non-Heroics, and you can safely tank a few Heroics as well if your party is good. This is fairly similar to my own gear at the time I was running Heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanwedar View Post
    The gear is fine, but it is showing no enchants. Don't waste the money to buy the highest end enchants, but at least get the 2nd best. 9 stam to boots and bracers, 15 agi to weapon etc.
    Yeah I havent forked out any money for enchants because I am still upgradeing gear, but I think I will start getting some of the cheaper enchants soon and some of the better enchants on the gear I know I will have for a while.

+ Reply to Thread