+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buildin' a build for de-buildin' things

Buildin' a build for de-buildin' things

Howdy all,

Orkwar's my warrior and I'm hoping to be more of a prot tank than Arms/ Fury but....

I've been doing some reading and I'm looking at this build for 70 - when I'm not spec'd full Prot.

Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

What are the flaws? I know how to use Imp. Slam for maximum benefit and the first two tiers in the Arms tree could be swapped around for something more like 5/5 Deflection and 5/5 Iron Will. Also, I'm not stuck on Axes/ Polearms so those can go where needed.

I like to Stance Dance, especially for those quick Zerker Stances to get off and Intercept and still have some Rage left for a quick Slam.

Maybe there aren't any flaws but maybe another build works better? I've seen the popular builds of 33/28/0 or 33/25/3. Are they that much more efficient at PvP/ PvE?

Imp. Rend, move it to 5/5 Deflection, imp. rend is pretty much worthless right now, and Imp. Charge, move it to 2/5 Iron Will. Dunno if SS shouldn't be in your spec, i find it funny sometimes to kill 2 o 3 people at the same time, but maybe that's just me. Weapon Mastery is a must unless you're planning to run around with 2 weapons, and 1 of them with a chain.

The spec could look something like this: Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

or you can go your average 35/23/3: Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

or you can go like this: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LZVVzu0xZfVpochzfxsu

The last spec i liked it, it's fun, it's different and it's viable (Credits to caedes for showing me that Prot can be fun ). Hope this helps you.

I have been playing around with this build. 35/26 Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

It is a bit off the norm, but it really works wonders in arena. In 2s we have dominated using this build.

Kaz

haha i used to use that build too, but it was 36/25/0 where i maxed out imp hamstring instead of 1/5 flurry

and imp demoshout instead of UW, but same variation, very nice build indeed, the extra drama from bleed affects is very useful.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread