+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ... useless =(

... useless =(

so basically i just started kara on this toon (norm a lock) and obviously since im just starting im lacking in tank gear and thus i have to Ot for a bit until i get to the point where i can take over and MT the grp. my guild does kara just for fun, has the whole thing on farm and basically runs alts... the real question is what can i do about parts of it where i dont have to tank? if i went dps and just put on tank gear would i be able to good enough of a job? or is there a hybrid or something? i just feel useless not being able to contribute....

oh! and one more thing! i notice on the gear guide it puts a lot of emphasis on avoidance. is this really the way to go as i gear or should i be getting more stam until a certain point?

any help would be amazing!
    tanks a ton!

oops

sorry i posted this in the wrong section =/

i didnt like to swich to fury items in KZ so I:

- still "dps"ing with my agro set

- stop overtanking and watch the shackles and save the clothies ass'es

in the past i focused first into stamina pool.
    Last edited by Hryggðafræ; 01-10-2008 at 04:35 PM.
    my english (as my warrior) sucks.

a prot OT is almost always useless, sorry to say. Spec fury until you pick up enough prot gear to MT (490 def, min 12-13k unbuffed hp depending on how your healers are), and OT until then as fury.

get fury gear in your off time, and when you're not helping to tank and have the option to switch out gear (not in combat) put on the fury gear, and spam devastate, it actually equates to good dps.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread