+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Uncrushable set

Uncrushable set

Hi,

Did someone post somewhere an uncrushable set?

I have almost all pieces from ZA, badges, and T5 shoulders/T4 gloves. You can check my armory if you want.

If it's been posted somewhere, can I have a link ?

Is it possible to do it while keeping mostly stam gems and good EH ?

Thanks.

As long as you get your total Avoidance to 102.5 you will be uncrushable. You can use all different gear to do this.

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Need 102.4 combined avoidance. Currently at:",0.8,0.8,1)
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(GetDodgeChance()+Get BlockChance()+GetParryChance()+5+(GetCombatRating( CR_DEFENSE_SKILL)*150/355 + 20)*0.04,1,0.5,0)

That macro will tell you what your exact avoidance is, depending on the state of your character ( If your buffed or unbuffed etc.)
    Last edited by Selo; 01-05-2008 at 12:33 AM.

Not sure i want to try out different combinations at 50g per gem and I'm sure someone did the math already better than i could.

Two addons I use:
    -Tankpoints. I don't actually use the number it calculates for every piece of gear, but /tp calc brings up a customizable calculator showing the complete hit table.
    -Uncrashable! graphically shows these vaules. You need to target a 73 to factor in the extra 2.4% though, but it's great to see a flexible, responsive display of the table without it getting int he way.
    Last edited by Timetheos; 01-05-2008 at 04:19 AM.

That Macro's Not workin for me. You sure its written right.

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(GetDodgeChance()+Get BlockChance()+GetParryChance()+5+(GetCombatRating( CR_DEFENSE_SKILL)*150/355 + 20)*0.04,1,0.5,0)
    Has an extra space in Get Block Chance in line 2, small typo

use this

Code:
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Need 102.4 combined avoidance. Currently at:",0.8,0.8,1)
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(GetDodgeChance()+GetBlockChance()+GetParryChance()+5+(GetCombatRating( CR_DEFENSE_SKILL)*150/355 + 20)*0.04,1,0.5,0)

+ Reply to Thread