+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Breastplate choice

Breastplate choice

So, I have [item]Panzar'thar Breastplate[/item] as a tanking piece and I just got [item]Bloodstained Elven Battlevest[/item] last night as a DPS piece. My question lies with my 3rd piece. I have the [item]Breastplate of Kings[/item] and am just about ready to upgrade it to [item]Bulwark of Kings[/item]. I've been thinking of gemming/enchanting it for effective health and using Panzar just for avoidance, but I was also considering using it as a DPS piece since I DW when I DPS and the hit is direly needed (I'm only around 130 hit rating with the bulwark).

I'm not too concerned as I'm fairly well off whichever way I choose, but I just wanted to see what you folks think.

So essentially:
    Is the bulwark enough EH over Panzar that it's worth using it?
    And if not:
    How does the bulwark compare to the Battlevest? Is the Battlevest good enough to give up the hit for?

I forgot to mention that if it doesn't look like I'll use the Bulwark I may switch to engineering as I'm in dire need of a good helm. So the decision is a bit more important than it may seem at first.

Another option would be for me to drop mining for eng/armorsmith for both I guess.

Choices. Choices.

/sigh

+ Reply to Thread