+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Revenge

Revenge

Has anyone noticed that revenge, each time you use it, stuns the target for less time. i.e. first succesful stun = 3 secs; second succesful stun = 2 secs; third succesful stun = 1 sec and fourth succesful stun = immune. These times are just estimates but it's something like that anyways. Is there a reason for this? Just trying to figure out talent point usage and if the above is correct then I don't see the need to spend 3 points in improved revenge when 1 point would be just as beneficail.

Wowwiki:

"In Patch 2.3, according to the last set of patch notes, the stun effect of revenge was made subject to diminishing returns. Each time it used, the time the stun lasts will be half of the previous time. While this is intended for PvP, some have seen it in PvE (which might be a bug)."

Diminishing Returns

I'm pretty sure this was intended for PvP alone and will shortly be fixed. Not like imp revenge is a talent worth getting anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlana View Post
    Not like imp revenge is a talent worth getting anyways.
    Quite true. But as I still run quite a few heroics sometimes that and improved shield bash come in usefull. I don't use these talents for raiding, though.

Seal of Justice has diminishing returns in pve so i don't think this is unintended.

+ Reply to Thread