+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Movie of the Week- Getz

Movie of the Week- Getz

This is one of the best movies I have seen post TBC. It focuses on world pvp. Every scene is a crazy, on the edge, showcase of skillz. Getz makes taking out three people look easy. A lot of the fights are versus frost mages. He shows the proper way to take them out. Watch this vid!

Kaz

[filefront]432862[/filefront]

Last edited by Kazaganthi; 11-26-2007 at 03:46 PM.

some very close matches against frost mages.. intense. His shield reflect is incredible, Too bad I don't have 3/3 TM to do it =(

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

I personally love taking on frost mages. It is a chess match that you start with half the pieces.. It is their game to lose. With a few tricks and some nice reflects, you can beat all but the best. There is on mage on my server Kaizhi that I've only ever beaten one time. 1-9 so far, the one was where he sheeped himself... I can hold my own with the rest of them though.

Kaz

yeh, a good shield reflect might do it, I tend to come close, it all depends on if i get the charge off. If i do, i have the range on em, and they normally have to blink away or die. Blink = intercept.

If my intercept is post blink, its normally 99% my game, if intercept is pre-blink (like in Getz videos) I have a ton of trouble, he did exceptionally well though.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

That poor Kara raid had me laughing my ass off while watching.
    "We actually talked today about adding an item level 300 shirt that did absolutely nothing but mess with mods that attempt to boil down players to gear scores. " -Ghostcrawler

The Kara bit probably made this the best PVP movie I've seen to date.

honestly he is awesome. that kara part was amazing. I only saw one healer and he downed so many.

Great video, I do have a question about the UI though, what addon is it that tracks the fading aura's/buffs/debuffs on the targetted player?

Another question about the UI. What addon is he using that shows the swing timer?

Quote Originally Posted by Knug View Post
    Another question about the UI. What addon is he using that shows the swing timer?
    If i remember correctly it was Quartz, but you can use this one:

Attack bar timer | World of Warcraft @ Curse.com

kinda old, but i liked it better than Quartz

Oh, doh. I didn't think of that. I have quartz already, but on my paladin for healing. Stupid of me that I didn't realise it has other functions than those for healers

Thank you for making me realise anyway

+ Reply to Thread